E16AA130 48E1 4E84 87F6 D36A00CA5ED9

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Great ideas guys, lots of really great options. Mine is rather plain, it’s just a poly tub that I bolted to the stock tube rack. Typically in fire season, I pack a piss can back pack, (ratchet strapped to back of cab inside tub), chainsaw and other work type gear and it works for my needs. I like it as I often carry different stuff pending needs and it’s light surprisingly strong.
Thought I had pix in my link.... guess not, I’ll try to find some.
j

EcoPolyBlend™ Spill Tray twenty- Gallon Drip Tray | Justrite® - Justrite

No specific pix mounted on my P5 but above link is what I used. Took some aluminum flat strap placed inside tub at the rear and bolted through tub and rack, with SS bolts and nylock nuts. In side front corners, used short pieces of aluminum angle bolted same way, with the up right angle drill for tie downs. Tie downs on the rear flat bar i used para cord loops. In one rear corner drilled 1/2” hole and boat plug for drain. This tub seems flimsy, but is surprisingly robust material, has not torn, ripped, cracked and is strong.
Cheers,
j

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!