3. Talon X LV
Awesome Gary

N

Nightcrawler

Apr 23, 2016
Portland, OR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dam you guys, quit posting all of these goodies! I am going to end up with more switches on my dash than a 747! Guess I finally found an application for this one.
SP5PE 16

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ok that's awesome!!! If that's a two way switch it's a must-have

Reactions: Tot
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Nightcrawler i just looked too and they don't have any the right way but thought this was funny too sucks its for jeep but still funny

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Same here! Im not doing it I'm too opinionated for that.this is my Facebook at least I've got something in common with the good people here
You said it man! I like to live my life not document it!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement
G

GARYMORK

May 21, 2016
VIRGINIA
We apologize for jumping the gun here on our current post surrounding the dump bed actuator system. The company we bought our test unit from is stating that "they have no additional assemblies available". Damn. We are currently researching other vendors that may stock a unit with the specs we require. When we can confirm inventories are available, we will do an install to verify fitment and operation are what we expect.
Thanks for your interest. We even have customers we sold SXS1000s to that are requesting it as well. We are planning to engineer for the 5p versions and develop a kit for those.

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
We apologize for jumping the gun here on our current post surrounding the dump bed actuator system. The company we bought our test unit from is stating that "they have no additional assemblies available". Damn. We are currently researching other vendors that may stock a unit with the specs we require. When we can confirm inventories are available, we will do an install to verify fitment and operation are what we expect.
Thanks for your interest. We even have customers we sold SXS1000s to that are requesting it as well. We are planning to engineer for the 5p versions and develop a kit for those.
That sucks. Can't wait for y'all to find another actuator system. Ready for a power dump bed

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Do you at least have a general price range? Obviously it'll be a bit but I'm sure you have an idea based off everything but the actuator you're currently looking for and I'm sure that'll be ballpark of what you had. I would like to have an idea if I should consider waiting for your setup or starting to play with my own. Thank you so much for getting the word to us hopefully soon?

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is a LONGSHOT but look on YouTube and type in Theloudest sxs in the world he has a dump bed you might could get ahold of him an ask where he got his he also has a web sight downforsound.com just a thought

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ok @sharp I looked that up. I know I'm going to upset some here but...that's a little bit overkill. He's got at least 2-4 speakers to many

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok @sharp I looked that up. I know I'm going to upset some here but...that's a little bit overkill. He's got at least 2-4 speakers to many
Haha yes alittle overkill. But it was kinda funny when he turned it up and all of the people that like gangster rap came walking over. It's like a duck call but for rap enthusiast!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ya I don't get that

Plumber101010

Plumber101010

Lifetime Member
May 18, 2016
Western NC (Hayesville)
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ya I don't get that

I see there's another thread on this I wasnt unaware of. I posted a thread on this issue. A couple of days ago because I was upset it wouldn't dump. I think the easiest solution is to attach a little hand winch to the top of the rollbar and connect to underneath the bed. I'll let you know how my project goes.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!