P1000 Power Dump Bed

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Haha yes alittle overkill. But it was kinda funny when he turned it up and all of the people that like gangster rap came walking over. It's like a duck call but for rap enthusiast!
Lmfao!

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
I see there's another thread on this I wasnt unaware of. I posted a thread on this issue. A couple of days ago because I was upset it wouldn't dump. I think the easiest solution is to attach a little hand winch to the top of the rollbar and connect to underneath the bed. I'll let you know how my project goes.
i bought a super winch 3000 for $90.
I'm gonna try to mount it to assist lifting heavy objects into bed. Maybe could also double as a lift assist.

Reactions: Tot
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
How stupid is this?
With the bed in the dumped position I could lift / pull something into the bed (ie moose).
With a pully on the rear rollbar I could lift straight up - or bring the rope back to lift the bed.
Not sure how much I can pull on that rollbar.
IMG 2769 IMG 2767

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
How stupid is this?
With the bed in the dumped position I could lift / pull something into the bed (ie moose).
With a pully on the rear rollbar I could lift straight up - or bring the rope back to lift the bed.
Not sure how much I can pull on that rollbar.
View attachment 16033 View attachment 16032
I've thought about something like for deer. Especially since mine is lifted and on bigger tires

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Reactions: PineTree
N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been wondering about this thread. What ever happened to Gary Mork and Blue Ridge Powersports? Didn't he say they were or had developed a power dump setup? I have been looking over linear actuators and it seems likely that one can be had to replace the hydraulic assist under the bed. I pulled out an old one that I used to have on my huge old 10' satellite dish to play with but haven't done it yet. No one else installed a power dump mod yet?

advertisement
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I see there's another thread on this I wasnt unaware of. I posted a thread on this issue. A couple of days ago because I was upset it wouldn't dump. I think the easiest solution is to attach a little hand winch to the top of the rollbar and connect to underneath the bed. I'll let you know how my project goes.
As told by my dealer... "It's not a dump bed. It's a tilt bed only for checking your oil level." I've thought about getting a longer bed off of another brand and using the same rear mounts that Honda uses. A "long bed P1K" if you will.

Reactions: joeymt33
Kane1000

Kane1000

Apr 12, 2017
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
you can bring a load of stone and dump it in my yard to show me how well it works.
We've got piles of rocks. Those can be had for exchange of busch light. But you bring your machine and we will build a dump actuator and then you can pick up all you want for free from the field and I will provide the busch light.

Reactions: ODAMO
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!