Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Pro Tip : When changing springs, after reassembling the shock; set your preload height before releasing the pressure on the spring.
Sure, if you have the right tools for the job. Easier said than done if using the ratchet strap method! 🤣

Reactions: Smitty335
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Seriously ??

You don’t know how to release a ratchet strap under pressure slowly ? One or two clicks at a time.
Yes, seriously. It's kinda tough to rotate the spring and collar when you have straps on it.

Release the strap slowly? LOL. Apparently, you have not seen how I do that.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Following @Scoop's measurements my front is at 38mm and rear is at 27mm.

I want to be part of the bucket club so bad.
Get to crankin'! :D

Seriously, I have a lot of preload. We shall see if it's too much soon ... I don't think so, but ...

Reactions: Robobrainiac
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Get to crankin'! :D

Seriously, I have a lot of preload. We shall see if it's too much soon ... I don't think so, but ...
I was really torn yesterday after my C-Fab arm install to add more pre-load. I currently have 1.5“ of sag parked. I really liked the way it felt driving around the parking lot. I haven't tried it yet but my confidence says I could straddle a bucket.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Seriously ??

You don’t know how to release a ratchet strap under pressure slowly ? One or two clicks at a time.
Well done NH2 👍🏼

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!