P500 Project RAMBO - upgrades and adventures...

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
This past Saturday I cruised out to the woods to retrieve a trail camera. I took a few videos along the way just to give you dudes an idea of where I ride and the new SunF tires in action. So far, I love them! Love where I live too - endless riding.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Oh boy, are you referring to a stereo system? You're trying to get me going again $$ aren't you?
Yeah tires and wheels are just a step in the right direction , now you need triggersheild, box, LED light bar, stereo , choog console, rear light , interior light , stickers, winch. It would be money well spent since it is very stressful to be helpful from the other side of the country

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah tires and wheels are just a step in the right direction , now you need triggersheild, box, LED light bar, stereo , choog console, rear light , interior light , stickers, winch. It would be money well spent since it is very stressful to be helpful from the other side of the country
I like your list.

Reactions: Backwoods
SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Are you still running 10 psi in the tires?
I’ll clarify, per my taste in ride quality, if I spent most of my time on roads or smooth surfaces I’d run them at 9-10psi. But I ride some REALLY rocky stuff, and 10psi was beating me up. I’ve been at 7.5psi for about 250 miles now and it’s perfect for me.

Reactions: 500oneer
SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
The @Chooglin glove box and console is first rate! Have you seen them?
I have seen the Chooglin glove box. I saw a picture of it in a burned P500 and the box was still serviceable! :) Have not seen the console though. You got one?

Reactions: Chooglin
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I have seen the Chooglin glove box. I saw a picture of it in a burned P500 and the box was still serviceable! :) Have not seen the console though. You got one?
I don't have one, think there for the P5's. I saw his console at the take over and it was sweet!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!