P500 Project RAMBO - upgrades and adventures...

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Order those tire and wheels. My itch is all better
20181109 183014

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
We've been "enjoying" a cold snap here in the southwest. This morning it was only 17 degrees out, so curiosity got the better of me and I decided to see if Rambo sounded at all labored with such a nippy early-morning wake-up call. But, of course, starting sounded the same at 17 degrees as it does at 70 degrees. :) As it should. I lOVE fuel injection.

Reactions: Mudder
alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
This past weekend my son and I came upon this little area that was too good to resist - conditions that promote hooliganism and delinquency.
Just be sure to keep the shinny side up, LOL.... It's great to see you enjoying this unit so much...

Reactions: SouthwestORV
C

Chooglin

This past weekend my son and I came upon this little area that was too good to resist - conditions that promote hooliganism and delinquency.
After watching that video , I think it's best you leave that anti-sway bar hooked up.........lol. great video and those slow motion shots , it sounds like a old locomotive :)

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
After watching that video , I think it's best you leave that anti-sway bar hooked up.........lol. great video and those slow motion shots , it sounds like a old locomotive :)
Thanks, and yes, sounds like a locomotive. I may just try it without the sway bar.

Reactions: Chooglin
SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
This former material pit is a fun place to fool around - I had my son take a video while I attempted a climb in 2wd, 3rd gear. It's a tall, steep, loose climb, so momentum is key. I'm impressed with this little Pioneer. It's got good power and great torque. Very fun machine.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
This former material pit is a fun place to fool around - I had my son take a video while I attempted a climb in 2wd, 3rd gear. It's a tall, steep, loose climb, so momentum is key. I'm impressed with this little Pioneer. It's got good power and great torque. Very fun machine.
I’m getting a kick out of you Southwest. Soon as you get that new toy excitement out of you, you’re going to have to put some cloths on that naked lady....:D

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
I’m getting a kick out of you Southwest. Soon as you get that new toy excitement out of you, you’re going to have to put some cloths on that naked lady....:D
Clothes are here, just gotta put them on. :) Yesterday I installed side mirrors. Monday night going to install the Honda bimini roof. Wednesday of next week...sand dunes all day! Life is good.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Clothes are here, just gotta put them on. :) Yesterday I installed side mirrors. Monday night going to install the Honda bimini roof. Wednesday of next week...sand dunes all day! Life is good.
:D:D:D I love it. You’ve definitely got the bug and the spirit!!!!:)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!