P1000 Pv3, Machine running lean

Z

z28camaro82

Sep 24, 2019
Canton, MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Guys wondering if anybody has setup to read stock o2 sensor. When the machine starts its rich so running 1.1 range rev it up a few times and it drops on down to .8 which i think is right. Rev it then and it goes down to .3. Im wondering how erratic that normally is?

Plus if its lean what do i need to check and why isnt 02 sensor richen it up?

Any help be appreciated. I wish i would of looked at these numbers when i first put tunes in.

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Flash it back to stock and data log it so you have a baseline to work with.

Reactions: Remington
JoeyL

JoeyL

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2020
Houston
Ownership

1. 1000-5
im pretty sure the stock O2 sensor is a narrow band sensor, so it pretty much falls off a cliff on either side of stoichiometric
to really see whats happening you probably need a wide band sensor.

i tried to look at mine and couldnt make sense of it either. it just jumps around too much.

disclaimer: im definitely not an authority on this

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!