William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On the dynojet pv3 tune, what octane fuel is recommended? The tune from dynojet... Thanks.

Reactions: Papaandhistoys
William

William

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well just got off the phone with them, and he said it was tuned with 91 octane pump gas which is what they keep at the dynojet shop. So 91-93 would be recommended. We don’t have 91 where I live.

Gabbas

Gabbas

May 17, 2020
Humboldt, Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The tunes I have, I have multiple options.
I have a
87 trail tune
91 trail tune
87 performance tune
91 performance tune
87 mud/sand
91 mud / sand
That way when we go to different places I can just load a different tune when I have to fill up.
I got my tuning from
Complete Off-Road Performance Services.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Papaandhistoys
Gabbas

Gabbas

May 17, 2020
Humboldt, Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well just got off the phone with them, and he said it was tuned with 91 octane pump gas which is what they keep at the dynojet shop. So 91-93 would be recommended. We don’t have 91 where I live.
Also complete off-road performance services, it is one of the biggest dealers for Honda and the PV3. They are a very reputable company with many years behind them and they have a pioneer that puts out over 170 horsepower. Check them out

William

William

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Also complete off-road performance services, it is one of the biggest dealers for Honda and the PV3. They are a very reputable company with many years behind them and they have a pioneer that puts out over 170 horsepower. Check them out

Yeah I have been watching all the tuners since Hess started it off... I’m not real interested in a lot of different tunes, just in heat reduction and higher shift points in high gear. That’s why I just bought the pv3 by itself, and am just going to run the dynojet tune for now. I may look into the Florida cracker tunes later. He seems like a cool guy.

William

William

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh and I will wait till I get bigger tires so I can get the tune set up for them at the same time...

Reactions: TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!