• Welcome to HONDASXS.com

If you are a guest please take time to REGISTER with us. Stay up to date on the Honda Side by Side line and take part in our online forum. Check out the FAQ. Once you register you can start to make post. Users will respond to your question or statement. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below or click the board index to see a list of all forums. Thanks and have fun.

Talon Radius Rod bent

Discussion in 'Talon 1000 Accessories and Modifications' started by NemoDeven, Sep 10, 2019.

1. NemoDeven

NemoDeven New Member

Ownership:
    1000-5
    Well on the second ride hit small bolder in a creek and bent the radius rod. So started to order the Super ATV replacements and then canceled them after finding the L&W Fab site. They make aluminum billet machined set high clearance lowers and uppers super stout. I dont think these can get bent .
    L&W Fab also makes billet tie rods for the stock steering rack. I will post some pictures soon

20190831_114927.jpg

nm6r, Bigshow, ohanacreek and 2 others like this.
  2. nm6r

nm6r Member

Ownership:
    Talon R
    I have a set of L&W lower a-arms, radius rods, tie rods and shear stoppers (all powder coated) coming on the ups truck today.

I haven't hit anything yet but looking to be proactive after seeing what it cost someone that bent a radius rod and broke an axle at an event earlier this year. They spent the money for parts and labor to salvage the weekend that otherwise would have been a bust and still wound up without high quality, high clearance parts.

Allthingzutv.com has the set on sale. Honda Talon R ATU "Ultimate Suspension Package"

3. jasond

jasond Active Member

Ownership:
    Talon R
    That's exactly why I upgraded my suspension components from the get-go. Throughout the course of riding SxS's I've had a few rides spoiled or nearly spoiled by broken/bent parts and it ends up costing me more in the long run by the time I drive to/from a place, buy the riding passes, food, etc...

I'm extremely pleased with my L&W stuff and have the lower a-arms, upper and lower radius rods, tie rods, and winch mount all from them.

nm6r likes this.
  4. Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab Member
    Supporting Member

Ownership:
    Talon X
    JimmyTalon likes this.
  5. nm6r

nm6r Member

Ownership:
    Talon R
    I forgot to mention, the bonus with the L&W components is the lifetime warranty.

Morris1219 likes this.
  6. NemoDeven

NemoDeven New Member

Ownership:
    1000-5
    Pictures of L&W Fab Honda Talon radius rods. Great p

13545.jpeg

Sheetmetalfab likes this.
  7. lundy

lundy L&W FAB
    Supporting Member

Ownership: