Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
My mirror with the soft top was great, then I added the Tusk rear panel and it was okay. Now I added the Cab frame cargo bag and my custom ultimate rear box and I have just a sliver of viewing area. I may need a rear view mirror from a 76 Thunderbird. Or some fold away Jeep mirrors for the sides. Anything that won't be destroyed by a tree.

I put the side mirrors on mine for plowing but don't know how well they'd hold up on the skinny trails. I had planned on taking them off for the summer but I guess I could just fold them in.

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
D

Deleted member 3748

I put the side mirrors on mine for plowing but don't know how well they'd hold up on the skinny trails. I had planned on taking them off for the summer but I guess I could just fold them in.
Can you fold them all the way inside the cab?

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Looks like it would be pretty close to your head in the pics...how you liking it?
It is a little close, so far I haven't hit my head on it. Can see in rear as well as on both sides in back of machine (too some extent) with just an eye shift or very slight head tilt. I liked the looks of it because of the longer arm, we'll see how it goes long term.

Reactions: trigger
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
View attachment 30623
I have the ATV TEK mirror on mine it mounts nice and solid,I just wish it had a longer arm on it,I have to look up to use it, what ever one you get look at the length of the arm coming down to the mirror, the longer the better I think.

I use this one and it is solid with no vibration. I kind of like the way it is tucked up high out of my way. I don't drive on the road where I'm checking traffic and changing lanes. We are mud riding and I'm just looking to see if my buddy made it through that last mud hole or if I need to go winch his Kawasaki out AGAIN!

Reactions: iowaguy
H

hacksawjoe

Nov 24, 2015
Mill Hall Pa.
I bought this one: Amazon.com: 16.5" Extra Wide Panoramic Rear View Mirror Fits Honda Pioneer 1,000 UTV: Automotive
it was pretty short like people said, so I extended the arm on it downward and forward, but now I get considerable vibration. It's still usable though and I doubt I'll change it.
Look on ebay for 5 panel golf cart mirrors they sell for about $28.00 then buy two clamps to fit your roll bar I put these on my two golf carts and my Honda big red and also on my 700=4 they are I think 48in wide and I believe about 2 inches tall look at them and let me know what you think

D

Deleted member 3748

Now that's what I'm talking about. It's in the cart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The cab frame cargo bag and Tusk rear window panel cut down my viewing area with that mirror. If you don't have those things, you'll love it!

D

Deleted member 3748

Oh, wait... Monte is talking about Trigger's mirrors and I know which mirrors he has. :)

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Oh, wait... Monte is talking about Trigger's mirrors and I know which mirrors he has. :)

Yeah, those Kolpin's. Glad I bought them now, even though I wanted the ATV Tek's. Twice the price and I only wanted them for plowing. I use them more than I thought I would though.
Shattered huh? Well that's disconcerting. On a rollover though...kinda expected.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
They're good mirrors, I love them and I have the bracket mounted so that they fold in inside the roll bar completely protected from brush and limbs on a tight trail. But yeah, lay the P5 on its side and they will shatter!

C

Chooglin

That's bad ass! How do you plan to mount it though? CP has a lot more room than we do.
It clips onto your existing rear view mirror (car mirror) but I think I will make up a mount for the dash or rollbar , not sure yet!

I think I am going to mount the camera up high (up near the roof on rollbar) to keep mud off of it!

Really you can mount it anywhere you want , wich is why I went this route!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!