Repo Talon...Blown Motor

RSX3

RSX3

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Although at this very moment it seems like a minute thing in my life as my daughter arrived several weeks early yesterday and is in the ICU with a breathing machine,IVs and feeding tubes hooked up to her to keep here oxygen levels up, so I don't know if I simply hit big ol' streak of bad luck or what but I'm walking on egg shells, like what's gonna happen next!? 😬 But anyhow this thread wasn't about telling everyone about my woes but for others that may find the project interesting. But non the less the project will probably be postponed a couple of weeks from what it originally was going to be!

ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Although at this very moment it seems like a minute thing in my life as my daughter arrived several weeks early yesterday and is in the ICU with a breathing machine,IVs and feeding tubes hooked up to her to keep here oxygen levels up, so I don't know if I simply hit big ol' streak of bad luck or what but I'm walking on egg shells, like what's gonna happen next!? 😬 But anyhow this thread wasn't about telling everyone about my woes but for others that may find the project interesting. But non the less the project will probably be postponed a couple of weeks from what it originally was going to be!
🙏🙏🙏

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Congrats!! And hopefully your daughter will get to come home soon 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congratulations on #DadLife! 🙏🏻for the little one and your entire family sir! You’ll find this isn’t your average forum and we care about a lot more than about SxS’s around here. Take care of the family first. Please update us on the little ladies progress. The NICU is an amazing group of staff in several of our local hospitals and I imagine the same is true for yours. Blink or sneeze and she’ll be graduating Kindergarten. Have a cup of coffee and she’ll be graduating high school. It’s amazing how quickly they grow up. Enjoy every moment of it you can!

And remember they make them cute and cuddly when they are tiny so you remember those days when they are teenagers and you don’t have any hair left to pull out. 😂🤣

Seriously though 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for you and the family. Hang in there.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Congrats of the baby girl and I hope she pulls through as quick and safe as possible. She'll be home in no time 🙏 I wouldn't stress the toy too much, it'll be there waiting for you when you're ready 😉 👍

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Congrats on the baby and 🙏 everything works out for you and the family

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
🙏 For you and your family.

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
appreciate the honesty - I have been screwed on a big concrete slab for a barn, my hunch is most of us have been screwed....

prayers for you and your family........it will all be good!!!

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Congrats on the baby girl & prayers for her to grow and thrive.
Our daughter was born 7 1/2 weeks early, spent the first 2 weeks in the baby toaster learning how to breath & eat. The first week they had to feed her with a tube. I can tell you it was scary and overwhelming. Keep the faith and be strong for your wife. Before you know it your new Little will be running around the house.

RSX3

RSX3

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Congrats on the baby girl & prayers for her to grow and thrive.
Our daughter was born 7 1/2 weeks early, spent the first 2 weeks in the baby toaster learning how to breath & eat. The first week they had to feed her with a tube. I can tell you it was scary and overwhelming. Keep the faith and be strong for your wife. Before you know it your new Little will be running around the house.
Wow, it seems so far away at this point but Im sure you are right! Just like yours would have been, she is laying there in the baby toaster with feeding tube, a couple IV needles in her and little heating pads and multiple sensors hooked up to her, just like she would be a part of the equipment! 😑 But thanks for sharing, it really does surprise me how many people have dealt with stuff like this once you start talking around.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Wow, it seems so far away at this point but Im sure you are right! Just like yours would have been, she is laying there in the baby toaster with feeding tube, a couple IV needles in her and little heating pads and multiple sensors hooked up to her, just like she would be a part of the equipment! 😑 But thanks for sharing, it really does surprise me how many people have dealt with stuff like this once you start talking around.
Don't forget the jump start unit...LOL. When we brought her home from the hospital at just under 4lbs she had a combination heart/breathing monitor connected to her by wires. It basically looked like an old school jump start pack that had to be connected to her for a month....month & a half. She was so little her body would forget to breath and it would give an audible alarm to startle her. It would scare the sh*t out of us went it went off but every time it was just because a sensor had come off.

That same little girl is now 22, was the valedictorian of her HS and just graduated college a semester early.......guess she's always been in a hurry 🤣

Oh yah......and she absolutely thrashes the Donkey at RRB 😍
IMG 20221001 WA0002

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I've looked at copart auctions with hopes of finding a Talon X4 cheap to fix up as a experimental/developmental unit. But after my father-in-law sunk his accidentally, was totaled and it then listed by Copart as " runs and drives", which it did NOT, I decided that route has way too many unknowns. There is one mad person out there that bought a Talon that does not run!

RSX3

RSX3

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Well this project is still on hold but the daughter is improving, we are down to no oxygen, but still has a "high flow nose prong" helping push air into her airways. Wishful thinking she will be out by this weekend.🤞

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well this project is still on hold but the daughter is improving, we are down to no oxygen, but still has a "high flow nose prong" helping push air into her airways. Wishful thinking she will be out by this weekend.🤞
That is awesome news! Thanks for the update! Continued 🙏🏻for all of you!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!