Royal Blue Thanksgiving weekend

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm with a group headed to Ride Royal Blue this weekend. We are staying at the Comfort Inn, arriving Friday morning and leaving Sunday. Anyone else riding RRB this weekend?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
BKopp

BKopp

Sep 26, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm not this weekend but going with buddies December 9-11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

BULLDOG6

Jun 15, 2015
Ownership

1. Big Red
I'm with a group headed to Ride Royal Blue this weekend. We are staying at the Comfort Inn, arriving Friday morning and leaving Sunday. Anyone else riding RRB this weekend?
Was just up there. Bad dusty. Several acres burnt, air quality was rough. Carry a saw. Big burned out hollow trees blocking trails. We rode the west side of interstate day two, and much better.

Reactions: JTW and sharp
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Was just up there. Bad dusty. Several acres burnt, air quality was rough. Carry a saw. Big burned out hollow trees blocking trails. We rode the west side of interstate day two, and much better.
Did it not rain over there Friday or Saturday? I saw in the forecast a chance of some rain Wednesday. Hopefully that will come to fruition!

B

BULLDOG6

Jun 15, 2015
Ownership

1. Big Red
Did it not rain over there Friday or Saturday? I saw in the forecast a chance of some rain Wednesday. Hopefully that will come to fruition!
I tried to keep up with rain on the radar, I'm pretty sure it missed them. Looked like most of it tracked more north. I do think Windrock got some though.

B

BULLDOG6

Jun 15, 2015
Ownership

1. Big Red
Try and PM Jackal , he lives there, also a forum member named Windrock.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
5e5e0d9db6448ae7a825a7cb0abf43b0Da4b59f8823dc39957ae60d6d43c33940bf26db3693948315090cf47cc35d8c5
Well I officially tested the pioneer to the max this weekend! Lol. I turned it over a couple of times and went down Widow Maker. No substantial damage but I do need to hurry up on the skid plate. It was a great time and I really got a better feel on how far I can push the 700. We already have a trip planned to go back in a few weeks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!