P1000m5 Running wires

P

Pusateri1979

Jan 31, 2018
Wintersville ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, I'm new to the site, which is awesome and also a new 1000-5 owner. However I searched without luck to answers.
I'm planning on installing a sound bar on the center crossmember of the rops. An wondering what's the best route for wiring?
2nd. reverse lights, can't believe a 20k machine doesn't come with. You guys running these wires somwehere under the floor boards?
Thanks

Reactions: sharp
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, I'm new to the site, which is awesome and also a new 1000-5 owner. However I searched without luck to answers.
I'm planning on installing a sound bar on the center crossmember of the rops. An wondering what's the best route for wiring?
2nd. reverse lights, can't believe a 20k machine doesn't come with. You guys running these wires somwehere under the floor boards?
Thanks

I zip tied my Wet Sounds harness to the ROPS and ran it from the “b” cross bar to the a-pillar and under the hood

The backup lights I used a $15 knock off rigid rock lights mounted to the bed crossbar and wired with a 5a fuse to the backup plug, I snipped the end off and soldered everything.

93c464a40009f807e28ec88e0a7c0ba6

A39a4c53d2d4fac67aabdba04ff8b221

Reactions: Pusateri1979

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!