Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Ha! pardon my computer issue, but the information is still the same.
??????? Ok, I'm not sure now what you mean. I just don't want Dp5 buying tires that he thinks will be suited to the PROTC (i.e. DOT approved) and they not be.

advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
??????? Ok, I'm not sure now what you mean. I just don't want Dp5 buying tires that he thinks will be suited to the PROTC (i.e. DOT approved) and they not be.

So DP is the one taking the P5 huh?
Props for taking on that trip with the 500, gonna have it matted trying to keep up with those P1's.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Man, I would love to. None of it would be a problem other than burning up my whole years vacation time in one shot and not involving the little woman. I'd never hear the end of that. :rolleyes:
Bring her with, @Sacagawea is coming along!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!