Jason W

Jason W

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2024
Western NC mtns
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah, I orderd a small scissor jack online and picked up an extendable. 1/2 drive ratchet for tire change, arb plug kit allready in it, Extra soft shackles and tree strap.

pup in pick is my sweet girl rubi, catahula leaopard dog. My service dog. She has some bad allergies going on. So has to wear the cone of shame

Jason W

Jason W

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2024
Western NC mtns
Ownership

1. 500
🤔.....what do you pull that triple with?..........cause I know the gladiator ain't it 😬😂😂

34 ft aluminum wolverine, 2022 gmc 2500hd 6.6 gasser, put 25,000 miles on it last year, Utah, Colorado, Arkansas.

Don't take me as being flashy, I'm not. Being a Disabled vet with no kids, and a terminal condition, I don't mind to live it up a little within my means

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, ya fawkers are bad a bad influence , I dig it.
Elka stage 1,s orderd

I'm thinking just putting spare inside trunk dohickey , seems to be enough room.
Use a 25 inch stock front.

Oh and Pic dump
Most of us don’t carry spares unless riding solo. We leave them at camp and use plugs and sidewall slugs to get back to camp. Not that you can’t carry a spare but it’s a lot of space for something else.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
So seriously thinking stage 1 elkas all the way around,

Did the locker affect your steering , breakage, shaft breakage?
P5's are pretty much bullet proof and as close to the Honda's of old as you can get. Most problems we hear people having with them turns out to be operator error. Been telling new owners forever to try to break it, good luck.

HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
Catahoula and black mouth are great family and hunting dogs. This is Ace.👍

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
34 ft aluminum wolverine, 2022 gmc 2500hd 6.6 gasser, put 25,000 miles on it last year, Utah, Colorado, Arkansas.

Don't take me as being flashy, I'm not. Being a Disabled vet with no kids, and a terminal condition, I don't mind to live it up a little within my means
Nothing wrong with that man, sorry to hear about your condition 🙏. As far as living it up........ can't take it with you anyways!!!! 👍

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!