JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Question, I think I will wire up the light bar seperate from headlight, I like to run headlights when dusty on main trails, no need for bar all the time, gonna fab some custom mounts , 20 inch, about even with edge of hood, not blocking airflow
🤔...... what was the question? 🤷‍♂️😂😂

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I had always said that too. Until a recent foggy, rainy night on a group ride at Hatfield McCoy where those silly things really helped me spot other buggies, without the blindness of light cubes, bars. I kind of changed my tune after that about them. I like a solid color vs. a carnival show, but to each their own.

I put them on my long travel buggy. Try not to judge me.
Ed Zachary 😂🤣😂

HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
On the seatbelt I just bought some pads that attach with Velcro. I always wear my seatbelt, just a habit after owning several drag cars.

On the seatbelt I just bought some pads that attach with Velcro. I always wear my seatbelt, just a habit after owning several drag cars.

What I thought, common courtesy. I am NOT doing the glow whip antennas. Just can't.

Advise, someone said seatbelt is bad to cut into you, any suggestions on specific pads or such.

I know I ask alot, but I promise if you have an 98 up to, 08 up jk, 18 up Jl JEEP question, im your man!!
You can buy on Amazon $7.99. They work well. They keep your belt from digging into your shoulder. Nice and soft wife likes a lot.

41VeiwYSy0L MCnd AC

Last edited:
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Jason W

Jason W

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2024
Western NC mtns
Ownership

1. 500
We will be pulling the diff soon, so good opportunity to do that, will do power steering with diff out as well for ease.

I found a set of shoulder pads that have moly on them, so I can keep my gmrs radio within reach

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
On the seat belt shoulder pad: it's a nice thought but it doesn't help. When we are on a road we'll wear the shoulder strap. As soon as we hit the trail it comes of and we just use the lap belt. You'll learn why the first time you hit a rock or a big hole on the trail.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
On the seat belt shoulder pad: it's a nice thought but it doesn't help. When we are on a road we'll wear the shoulder strap. As soon as we hit the trail it comes of and we just use the lap belt. You'll learn why the first time you hit a rock or a big hole on the trail.
I use one of those big tarp clamps to hold the shoulder belt loose just enough so it isn't annoying

Jason W

Jason W

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2024
Western NC mtns
Ownership

1. 500
Quick shield and light bar coming in a bit, been calling tourqe masters asking to expedite ship my tourqe locker, trying to be ready for Kairos WV on the 2nd, get a chance to really feel it out. We rented a yurt. I love the place, its for sxs Jeeps, atvs. Well laid out and great trails

Mud busters coming tomorrow, want it done to get a good ride in before surgery on April 11th

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!