Jason W

Jason W

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2024
Western NC mtns
Ownership

1. 500
Front housing removed, man that was easy, no problems.

for thoe of you that have no lift in your shop, i feel bad for ya. I cant work on knees like that anymore.

Locker ahould be here in the morning, and mud busters too. Getting close to the base line of ready
20240325 135457
20240325 135503
20240325 133059

Jason W

Jason W

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2024
Western NC mtns
Ownership

1. 500
That's how I tend to do things, Jeeps alot the same way, blessed beyond words to be able to do anything. I known its coming when lets quit, so I'm hamering down

Well, and buy once cry once, build it right in the shop, not in a mud hole.... in the rain.. and freezing.. or sweating 😓

Jason W

Jason W

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2024
Western NC mtns
Ownership

1. 500
I made that fat fawker squeal! Air freight suppose to be before noon there piggy!

Back together ! Now time for a big swig of the good stuff. Mud busters next, shocks be here who knows when, hopefully before Honda invasion!

shot some wd40 in diff housing, who needs gear oil, conspiracy!
20240326 172804
20240326 172746

Jason W

Jason W

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2024
Western NC mtns
Ownership

1. 500
I just have to say THANK YOU to the forum information and all the suggestions. Turned put incredible, tire way smoother, width better.

Tourqe locker works perfectly, power steering is amazingly good.

Can't thank yall enough, until the shocks get here she is ready to go Tuesday!!!!

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I just have to say THANK YOU to the forum information and all the suggestions. Turned put incredible, tire way smoother, width better.

Tourqe locker works perfectly, power steering is amazingly good.

Can't thank yall enough, until the shocks get here she is ready to go Tuesday!!!!
Looks great. Congrats!

Jason W

Jason W

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2024
Western NC mtns
Ownership

1. 500
Well, the whole time I was building this I didn't realize it wouldn't fit on my small 4x8 trailer. Found a 6x10 fold down gate new for a good price. Brother and myself went through it

Fixed all the scrappy scotch lock wiring
Added a spare tire carrier and tire.
Reinforced lounge with gusset, reinforced gate and correctly welded in steel mesh. Bet there wasntn10 tacks on whole gate.

Keeps edges from busting tires and coming apart. Hopefully get deck stained today.

Got a gate assist coming for helping me with the heavy gate.

Smarter not harder

HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
Well, the whole time I was building this I didn't realize it wouldn't fit on my small 4x8 trailer. Found a 6x10 fold down gate new for a good price. Brother and myself went through it

Fixed all the scrappy scotch lock wiring
Added a spare tire carrier and tire.
Reinforced lounge with gusset, reinforced gate and correctly welded in steel mesh. Bet there wasntn10 tacks on whole gate.

Keeps edges from busting tires and coming apart. Hopefully get deck stained today.

Got a gate assist coming for helping me with the heavy gate.

Smarter not harder
I have a 6 x10 trailer and love it. Perfect size for my p5 easy to park and maneuver around. Enjoy. I added tiedown rings to attach straps to.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!