Jason W

Jason W

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2024
Western NC mtns
Ownership

1. 500
What I thought, common courtesy. I am NOT doing the glow whip antennas. Just can't.

Advise, someone said seatbelt is bad to cut into you, any suggestions on specific pads or such.

I know I ask alot, but I promise if you have an 98 up to, 08 up jk, 18 up Jl JEEP question, im your man!!

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
I am NOT doing the glow whip antennas. Just can't.

I had always said that too. Until a recent foggy, rainy night on a group ride at Hatfield McCoy where those silly things really helped me spot other buggies, without the blindness of light cubes, bars. I kind of changed my tune after that about them. I like a solid color vs. a carnival show, but to each their own.

I put them on my long travel buggy. Try not to judge me.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Even a s***ty day as it has been, threw the wheels and tires on, put the nets back on, for safety sake. Put jack, with extra tools and paper towels in front cubby.

Have the inside of my rear box organized, first aid, dry clothes bags, hand wipes, glass cleaner, spare tire, recovery gear and such, really happy with the tires on a short ride, radials at 5 lbs feel great, the rip saw rides better than it looks like it would.
Probably do steering, floormat, quick shield and mud busters monday,, on the lift, screw working on the ground.View attachment 422422View attachment 422423View attachment 422422View attachment 422423View attachment 422424View attachment 422425
Looks good. Glad you were able to keep Backwoods out of the pic. 🤣

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
What I thought, common courtesy. I am NOT doing the glow whip antennas. Just can't.

Advise, someone said seatbelt is bad to cut into you, any suggestions on specific pads or such.

I know I ask alot, but I promise if you have an 98 up to, 08 up jk, 18 up Jl JEEP question, im your man!!
Buggy is looking good and these guys love to help out so no worries ask away.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

On the seatbelt I just bought some pads that attach with Velcro. I always wear my seatbelt, just a habit after owning several drag cars.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Even a s***ty day as it has been, threw the wheels and tires on, put the nets back on, for safety sake. Put jack, with extra tools and paper towels in front cubby.

Have the inside of my rear box organized, first aid, dry clothes bags, hand wipes, glass cleaner, spare tire, recovery gear and such, really happy with the tires on a short ride, radials at 5 lbs feel great, the rip saw rides better than it looks like it would.
Probably do steering, floormat, quick shield and mud busters monday,, on the lift, screw working on the ground.View attachment 422422View attachment 422423View attachment 422422View attachment 422423View attachment 422424View attachment 422425
Any thoughts on where you will put a dirty/muddy tire if you do have to use that spare?

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I had always said that too. Until a recent foggy, rainy night on a group ride at Hatfield McCoy where those silly things really helped me spot other buggies, without the blindness of light cubes, bars. I kind of changed my tune after that about them. I like a solid color vs. a carnival show, but to each their own.

That's where I'm at, not big on the multi colored light show. I keep mine a solid green with a little burst of bright every few seconds. Makes it nice for others to see you even through the woods on switch backs and such. I put pads on the shoulder belts right out of the gate, way more comfortable.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I used a cheapo set of seatbelt pads from Amazon. They were maybe $10. They definitely helped.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Same! 🤣🤣

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hay! Post 111 Cheers! Drink up! 🍻
IMG 1048

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!