Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes that's the 1 I saw. What kind of pipe is on it? Can you send me some pics of it ?
I must've deleted all of them from my phone. I'll take some more today and post. Gotta squeeze it in between doctor appointments lol. The hose is flat in the middle to fit in that tight space between bed and seat. Very reinforced. I stood on it and 200# couldn't compress it lol. It mounts directly to your author so no worry about connections on stock tubing coming loose, which I like. Intake is behind passenger head rest so it's almost unnoticeable. I'll get pics when I get a chance. I have them on here but I just woke up and brain isn't working yet lol.

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes that's the 1 I saw. What kind of pipe is on it? Can you send me some pics of it ?
Here's a couple I took today.
IMG 20160808 155716221 HDR 800x450
IMG 20160808 155736812 HDR 800x450

tjmichael

tjmichael

Jul 29, 2016
hernando ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That snorkel does look the best of them all. So with that it does away with the intake under the hood correct?. I may just go ahead and order that 1 as well rather than trying to make 1. Somethings are just easier bought.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That snorkel does look the best of them all. So with that it does away with the intake under the hood correct?. I may just go ahead and order that 1 as well rather than trying to make 1. Somethings are just easier bought.
It's just personal preference. I like the hood type but it would get on my nerves being in my line of sight. I'm the same way watching TV. Can't stand for anything to block it lol

Reactions: Revtech100
Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm thinking about putting some snorkel kits together. If you would be interested let me know. I think I can get this shipped for $120 The hose is 2" and 3/16" thick walls you cannot smash it by stepping on it. I tested mine this past weekend. It does make the machine a little louder but has a good tone. It connects where the factory Intake connected to the air box. I would include hose tie wraps and fittings and the red filter. I could do 100.00 if you didn't want the filter. The red filter is just to stop leaves, grass ect. OEM filter is still in place. People have used panty hose or this purpose as well. I removed the back floor board to install it takes about 20 minutes to remove the floorboard. Total install about 1.5 hours It is very similar to the one on eBay but the hose doesn't have to be smashed. And a lot cheaper. They are running 200.00 average on eBay. If I get some interest I'll get some materials together and see what it would cost to ship, and come up with a good price. I could also include tubing to vent the fuel tank, differentials, and fan thanks for looking!

Image Image Image Image

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
How is the bellow attached? Is it screwed in and water tight?
Long term the bellows weren't allowing enough expansion for some of us. In the end we just extended the vent lines.

But the bellows did just slip on tightly .

Reactions: BigOL3
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!