P500 SSS Off-Road UHMW skids.....thoughts?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bought my skids off of overstock because there was a 25% off coupon Triple S contacted overstock and tried to cancel the order because they didn’t want to lose money

The skids I received we’re not half inch they were three eights at best the listing on overstock was for half inch I had to contact overstock to get at least some of my money back. They gave me 50% of the sale price back after they did Triple S contacted me and started cussing me out over the phone which hung up on him

A dig into the skids to install them and they are missing the most expensive pieces of the hardware the Honda cup washers they don’t have rust resistant bolts they have the cheap black oxide bolts

So I contact triple S from another phone number and tell him I am missing the correct hardware, his immediate answer was you must’ve bought from overstock we don’t send the premium hardware with the overstock sales, over stock costs us too much. You also do not have a warranty since you bought from overstock

In my opinion this is crappy business the quality of service you receive from this company is worse than I would expect from McDonald’s or the DMV

Reactions: Duckhunt
futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Sounds like you paid less and got less.

Frustrating though, I'm sure. When was this?

KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
Overstock, Wayfair and others play games with suppliers, you were lucky to receive anything. I have bought numerous items from them only to get a refund later and be told my item is no longer available or was a pricing error. Buy direct from manufacturer and not from discount or overstock sites.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!