St Helen Snow Ride - 12/9/2017 - St. Helen, MI

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

Count me out, just put the Donkey away for the winter now that we're done with deer season. Time to break out the Ski-Doos :)
That makes sense in the UP. I can ride the Honda year-round down here.

tr005

tr005

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2017
Big Rapids, Mi.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@PistonHonda @Remington @trigger @aprils_fool are you guys going to make this weekend?

Reactions: trigger
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I don’t have any idea yet. We just got home with our flight getting in about 2 hrs ago. Still too early for me to give u a decision sorry.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

tr005

tr005

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2017
Big Rapids, Mi.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No rush. Just curious. Haven’t heard much. Doesn’t looks like you brought the nice weather home with you. Hope you had a great time.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We had a great time thanks. Yup it was cold when we got off that plane, coming from greenery to leafs off the trees was quite depressing lol. Our boys were glad to see us that was nice to come home too! I tried to bring the warmer weather back but they said I would overload the plane so I had to leave it ! Dammit!!! Hahaha

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Reactions: trigger and tr005
aprils_fool

aprils_fool

Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2017
Big Rapids, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry Im gonna have to pass . I need to get some wood cut. I've put it off as long as can.
But I did go to our cabin in the UP 16 times this year

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
Just saw this, I'm an ex P-1000 owner and a current General owner. Always had fun attending the Honda takeovers. Would you mind if I met up with you this weekend? Always looking for an excuse to ride! Only hitch would be that I have to take the General in for a....um, ...recall on Wednesday and hope to pick up Wednesday night. If not I will have to wait til Saturday to pick it up and won't be able to make the 9:00 start time

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Just saw this, I'm an ex P-1000 owner and a current General owner. Always had fun attending the Honda takeovers. Would you mind if I met up with you this weekend? Always looking for an excuse to ride! Only hitch would be that I have to take the General in for a....um, ...recall on Wednesday and hope to pick up Wednesday night. If not I will have to wait til Saturday to pick it up and won't be able to make the 9:00 start time

Where abouts are you from Springer?

D

Deleted member 3748

Hey Springer, this isn't a ride from this forum. I post MI rides sponsored by Facebook groups I belong to. The hosting group is mentioned in the first post. You are more than welcome to join the ride and our group of Hondas.

D

Deleted member 3748

Found out today that the wife has to work Sat. I could go without her but she'd be pissed and the cold months are coming... sorry guys.
She has to work every Saturday! You're going to have to get it dirty eventually. I can't believe you put 500 miles on it just pushing it around in the garage.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Springer. You got a place in Waters? I have a place in Johannesburg off old State, I get off the express way at waters. I also live in Stockbridge real close to you.

Last edited:
Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
@Springer. You got a place in Waters? I have a place in Johannesburg off old State, I get off the express way at waters. I also live in Stockbridge real close to you.

My Mom used to have a place in Jo-burg, on Traverse lakes.
Maybe we will meet up some time on the trails. I decided not to go this weekend based on the weather and a few other things.
Too much to do!

Reactions: Remington
Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
Hey Springer, this isn't a ride from this forum. I post MI rides sponsored by Facebook groups I belong to. The hosting group is mentioned in the first post. You are more than welcome to join the ride and our group of Hondas.

So I won't be going after all. I have not been home much, playing at the cabin every weekend.

Hope to see you on the trails sometime. With all the new trails and roads opening up next year the riding will be better than ever!

Reactions: Remington

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!