Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Too much to do is right. This time of year everyone is scrambling to finish up last minute domestic stuff before the snow flies. The wife has to work but I definitely won't be sitting on my hands, plenty to do. Gonna be cold as hell too.

Reactions: tr005
D

Deleted member 3748

So I won't be going after all. I have not been home much, playing at the cabin every weekend.

Hope to see you on the trails sometime. With all the new trails and roads opening up next year the riding will be better than ever!
I post ride info on this site regularly... Not so much in the winter. None of them are Honda only rides so keep checking back. If you're on Facebook, send me a private message and I can keep you updated there too.

Reactions: tr005 and trigger
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My Mom used to have a place in Jo-burg, on Traverse lakes.
Maybe we will meet up some time on the trails. I decided not to go this weekend based on the weather and a few other things.
Too much to do!
Where about in Pinckney are you located? I grew up in A2 and do service calls in Your area. I’m off M52 near Gregory

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
Where about in Pinckney are you located? I grew up in A2 and do service calls in Your area. I’m off M52 near Gregory
I'm off Wasson just north of Gregory and also do service calls LOL. I am a Field Service Tech for Ricoh now working out of the Lansing area, but spent many years running up and down 23 from A2 to Toledo.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm off Wasson just north of Gregory and also do service calls LOL. I am a Field Service Tech for Ricoh now working out of the Lansing area, but spent many years running up and down 23 from A2 to Toledo.
Wow small world. You probably know my company Koch & White. I’m an HVAC tech and an owner.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!