P1000 Street Legal

H

hdrews91

Jun 30, 2021
North Carolina
Ownership

1. Talon R
I saw this is an old thread but answers my question about NC street legal Sxs in TN. Just curious if anyone has had issues with this since this post. I’m planning on going to cleetus and cars in Bristol and I’m debating on bringing Sxs to drive around. What is everyone’s thoughts?

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I saw this is an old thread but answers my question about NC street legal Sxs in TN. Just curious if anyone has had issues with this since this post. I’m planning on going to cleetus and cars in Bristol and I’m debating on bringing Sxs to drive around. What is everyone’s thoughts?
Non state highways under 45mph with a license plate and proper safety equipment you “should “ be fine.

H

hdrews91

Jun 30, 2021
North Carolina
Ownership

1. Talon R
Non state highways under 45mph with a license plate and proper safety equipment you “should “ be fine.
Okay cool I’ll keep an eye out for more reply’s but I’ll also do some research on where we are staying/going I’ll be in Johnson city traveling to Bristol motor speedway. About a 20 minute ride but I’ll check into the routes we could take with that criteria.

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Okay cool I’ll keep an eye out for more reply’s but I’ll also do some research on where we are staying/going I’ll be in Johnson city traveling to Bristol motor speedway. About a 20 minute ride but I’ll check into the routes we could take with that criteria.
Use common sense. Don’t be hammered or recklesss. Act like you know what you are doing and worse comes to worse ask for forgiveness not permission!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!