Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Lol. Did you mean bonfire or is there something I need to learn? A fall colors ride in your neck of the woods sounds awesome. Wish these places weren't so far away!!!
I meant bonfire. I think I got auto corrected. Lol I'd say yes, it's very beautiful up here in the fall. I get kinda cranky about it turning away to the cooler wether especially when u see it your whole life lol but I have to also Remember not everyone gets to experience this like us so we should consider ourselves lucky.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I meant bonfire. I think I got auto corrected. Lol I'd say yes, it's very beautiful up here in the fall. I get kinda cranky about it turning away to the cooler wether especially when u see it your whole life lol but I have to also Remember not everyone gets to experience this like us so we should consider ourselves lucky.
Right, when the leaves turn down here, there's not much color between green and brown lol. Post your pics when you do it and the rest of us will enjoy from afar. :)

D

Deleted member 3748

How you doing there eclipse man ?lol thought you fell off the moon and hurt your knee! Lmao
I'm good. Just been super busy this week with buying something new. Well, new to me. I also bought some old stuff too... Got my first stick welder and now I get to learn how to use it. Expect to see some ugly blobs of metal and a few garage fires in my area. :D

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm good. Just been super busy this week with buying something new. Well, new to me. I also bought some old stuff too... Got my first stick welder and now I get to learn how to use it. Expect to see some ugly blobs of metal and a few garage fires in my area. :D
Nice! Just wanted to make sure you didn't have that other knee replaced and didn't tell us about it LOL

D

Deleted member 3748

Nice! Just wanted to make sure you didn't have that other knee replaced and didn't tell us about it LOL
Nope, just the one. The other one still looks good.

IMG951960

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hey men, I thought we were talking about the fall color run. :D
We are. Just got out of hand lol. That's an old joke we had ben throwing around, and when @PistonHonda really hurt his knee (for real) a few weeks ago, it just came out again. It's hilarious to see people's expressions:eek: it takes a few min for people to notice. It's like a Trane wreck! You have to look! Lol

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
We are. Just got out of hand lol. That's an old joke we had ben throwing around, and when @PistonHonda really hurt his knee (for real) a few weeks ago, it just came out again. It's hilarious to see people's expressions:eek: it takes a few min for people to notice. It's like a Trane wreck! You have to look! Lol
Sorry, didn't know he really hurt it. Sorry Piston!!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry, didn't know he really hurt it. Sorry Piston!!
No worries Monty! All good! He"ll be doing hopscotch over all the Great Lakes in no time:)

Reactions: Montecresto
L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Just don't burn down the Pioneer

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!