Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yeah, Dr. @Remington. He gave us his diagnosis and even prescribed pineapple juice. Don't worry, I went to a regular doctor too. ;)
Yes I stayed at a Holiday inn express last night! Lol:rolleyes::cool:

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
D

Deleted member 3748

I suppose it's time to hose down your machines and start getting ready for this ride. Oddly, my machine is already clean! :D We have to be at this one early in the morning to register. 8AM - 9:45AM sharp. Ride leaves at 10AM.

Reactions: Remington and tr005
D

Deleted member 3748

Making sure everyone sees this. >>> truck and trailer parking and registration will begin at 8am till 9:45 (sharp) along the railroad grade and the Indian river air port (Map Posted soon). Mandatory drivers meeting at 9:45 and ride leaves at 10 sharp (no exceptions)

@trigger are you coming up the morning of the ride? Are you packing some food this time? If not, get some Zip-Loc bags and stop at a Jimmy John's for some trail sandwiches.

I've never been to Indian River so I don't know where we should meet. I guess we should just show up and register then find each other. @Remington , can you bring your two-way radios? @trigger - do you have two way radios? If so, you should bring them. I can loan you one of mine if you don't have any.

Reactions: Remington
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Making sure everyone sees this. >>> truck and trailer parking and registration will begin at 8am till 9:45 (sharp) along the railroad grade and the Indian river air port (Map Posted soon). Mandatory drivers meeting at 9:45 and ride leaves at 10 sharp (no exceptions)

@trigger are you coming up the morning of the ride? Are you packing some food this time? If not, get some Zip-Loc bags and stop at a Jimmy John's for some trail sandwiches.

I've never been to Indian River so I don't know where we should meet. I guess we should just show up and register then find each other. @Remington , can you bring your two-way radios? @trigger - do you have two way radios? If so, you should bring them. I can loan you one of mine if you don't have any.

Sorry guys but don't think we'll be making it to this ride. Too much crap to do around here and taking time off of work to go camping the following weekend.
If I knew we were having lunch on the trail I would've brought more than enough...the BBQ was killer anyway. ;)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry guys but don't think we'll be making it to this ride. Too much crap to do around here and taking time off of work to go camping the following weekend.
If I knew we were having lunch on the trail I would've brought more than enough...the BBQ was killer anyway. ;)

That sucks you can’t go! Well maybe next time. Will keep in touch as usual.

Reactions: trigger
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@PistonHonda ill bring the radio. Maybe we can meet at my exit at a particular time and will hit it together so if we get lost we both can feel the pain! Lol

D

Deleted member 3748

That sucks. Where will you be camping?

D

Deleted member 3748

Nice! That's not too far from me. What do you mean you'll be set up all next year? You reserved a site for the entire summer?

tr005

tr005

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2017
Big Rapids, Mi.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@PistonHonda ill bring the radio. Maybe we can meet at my exit at a particular time and will hit it together so if we get lost we both can feel the pain! Lol
Exit 310 go back west over xpressway turn right at Burger King go north until you can't go more(park on corner)go right again go over xpressway and airport will be on your right.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Nice! That's not too far from me. What do you mean you'll be set up all next year? You reserved a site for the entire summer?

Yeah, kinda like going to the cabin. You pay for the entire year, March til March, and then just leave the trailer there, through the winter too. It has full hook up and you're allowed to build a small deck and have a small shed, like those Rubber Maid ones. Won't have to pack and haul to go camping unless we want to go somewhere else for a weekend. Won't have to reserve a random site or fight the traffic for Memorial Day, July 4th or Labor Day and that's worth it right there. Grocery store a couple miles down the road and Leota trail head just up the road...perfect! ;)

D

Deleted member 3748

Yeah, kinda like going to the cabin. You pay for the entire year, March til March, and then just leave the trailer there, through the winter too. It has full hook up and you're allowed to build a small deck and have a small shed, like those Rubber Maid ones. Won't have to pack and haul to go camping unless we want to go somewhere else for a weekend. Won't have to reserve a random site or fight the traffic for Memorial Day, July 4th or Labor Day and that's worth it right there. Grocery store a couple miles down the road and Leota trail head just up the road...perfect! ;)
And you're not too far from me. You can come up for a day on Higgins Lake.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!