Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Had a good time at the fall color run yesterday. Not as bad weather as the unpredictable weather man predicted. Colors were not n bloom and we put a lot of miles on the machines. Everyone was nice but a few show off DB Poo Poo’s. Got to meet @tr005 and his wife, very nice people and @PistonHonda and the 6 of us went to dinner after the ride. There were a decent amount of Pioneers on the ride as well, don’t believe they belonged to the site. There were 350 machines at this ride. A little disorganized we thought as some groups got off track. The way the Take over was done last year would have ben perfect. But all and all we had a good time.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Had a good time at the fall color run yesterday. Not as bad weather as the unpredictable weather man predicted. Colors were not n bloom and we put a lot of miles on the machines. Everyone was nice but a few show off DB Poo Poo’s. Got to meet @tr005 and his wife, very nice people and @PistonHonda and the 6 of us went to dinner after the ride. There were a decent amount of Pioneers on the ride as well, don’t believe they belonged to the site. There were 350 machines at this ride. A little disorganized we thought as some groups got off track. The way the Take over was done last year would have ben perfect. But all and all we had a good time.

Yeah you guys were on my mind all day yesterday and wondered how it went up there with the weather, pretty much rained here all day. Was it a muddy mess or mostly sand? Rainy, disorganized and D Bags...sounds like I might've missed the right one?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
No, you should have co
Yeah you guys were on my mind all day yesterday and wondered how it went up there with the weather, pretty much rained here all day. Was it a muddy mess or mostly sand? Rainy, disorganized and D Bags...sounds like I might've missed the right one?
No, you should have come! It was nice weather. Was predicted to be rainy all day but the weather man was wrong. No wind, was very little dust cuz of the rain the night before and very little mudd. You got the DB’s right. Very small few and we weeded them out fast.

tr005

tr005

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2017
Big Rapids, Mi.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yep it was a good ride. Glad to have met up with you guys and looking forward to more good times.

Reactions: Remington
D

Deleted member 3748

It was one of the best rides I've been on. Hardly any dust and the trails were pretty good except for some long runs of washboard bumps going up some hills. I prefer those over the large whoops of St. Helen. It wasn't disorganized at all. The Mud Brothers seem to know how to run a ride. The problems we ran into was a missed turn where all of us had to turn around and then we ran into some Jeeps on the trail who wouldn't move so we could go past them. They wanted our 350 machines to turn around instead of their 3 Jeeps to back up. Well... we ended up turning around then the group was split up and we lost a bunch of people. The alternate route we ended up on was a little challenging. I hope @Remington has some video of Davy climbing the hills. We should switch leader positions every once in a while so I get video of you climbing hills. Except for the two turn arounds, it ran like a clock.

@tr005 and his wife are great people and will fit into our Honda gang nicely. :)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It was one of the best rides I've been on. Hardly any dust and the trails were pretty good except for some long runs of washboard bumps going up some hills. I prefer those over the large whoops of St. Helen. It wasn't disorganized at all. The Mud Brothers seem to know how to run a ride. The problems we ran into was a missed turn where all of us had to turn around and then we ran into some Jeeps on the trail who wouldn't move so we could go past them. They wanted our 350 machines to turn around instead of their 3 Jeeps to back up. Well... we ended up turning around then the group was split up and we lost a bunch of people. The alternate route we ended up on was a little challenging. I hope @Remington has some video of Davy climbing the hills. We should switch leader positions every once in a while so I get video of you climbing hills. Except for the two turn arounds, it ran like a clock.

@tr005 and his wife are great people and will fit into our Honda gang nicely. :)
Ok...maybe disorganized was a bit too harsh. Just thought they needed a group leader in the back of the group to help and radio in to the front to keep them informed so people weren’t left. So the issues like at the bridge didn’t happen. Sorry, I’m just an organized freak. ;)

D

Deleted member 3748

@Remington on the trail
DSCN9162
DSCN9167
The group and my machine before the final turn around
DSCN9209
@tr005 's P1000 with full cab... sweet ride. He also saved mine and Remmy's a** by giving us fuel. :) Thank you again!
DSCN9231

The back of Remmy's and my machine. Check out Remmy's flags and whips.
DSCN9230

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!