Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
hope ill be off for this one i definitely want to see how yall have been putting these things on their sides lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Well speaking from a guy who has spent a fair amount of time in my 700 on it side , you just have to go past 38 degrees and boom you flop !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well speaking from a guy who has spent a fair amount of time in my 700 on it side , you just have to go past 38 degrees and boom you flop !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its gotta be more than that i know iv been past that a few times. i wish id got my last time i put it close. 5 inches lift and 4 inch portals on 32s and by freinds son crawled out of the back seat without opening door onto the ground

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!