SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Jadie I’m not jealous at all. Just get sick of the rubber band clan talking s*** on Honda site. I’d have one if I wanted, I assure you of that. Could buy a couple on payments right now if I wanted, just sign the dotted line.
I’m not selling either of my others because one is daughters and one is family’s and that’s actually more important to me then a sport to ride with the clan on occasion and leaving my family behind.
If I want something I make it happen whether it’s built or bought I’m not afraid, I’d imagine that’d be obvious by now. I don’t copy no one, I do what’s right for me. I’ve been bidding my time for cash down on the rig I want. Not going to buy something that doesn’t do what I want to fit in with a couple guys.
I’m not talking s*** about the Talon. I love the machine but after upgrading so much it’s just not getting me there. Could be I’m running out of talent too. I’ve had a belt machine before and sold it for a transmission. Now I’m going for power and suspension. We’ll see when Honda comes out with the Talon 2.0 I might be back. I’ve ridden Red most of my life. This wasn’t a decision I took lightly and am not trying to insult or talk s*** to the Honda SXS Club guys that have welcomed me so warmly and openly ridiculed me as well. If you can’t s*** on your friends then who can you s*** on.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I’m not talking s*** about the Talon. I love the machine but after upgrading so much it’s just not getting me there. Could be I’m running out of talent too. I’ve had a belt machine before and sold it for a transmission. Now I’m going for power and suspension. We’ll see when Honda comes out with the Talon 2.0 I might be back. I’ve ridden Red most of my life. This wasn’t a decision I took lightly and am not trying to insult or talk s*** to the Honda SXS Club guys that have welcomed me so warmly and openly ridiculed me as well. If you can’t s*** on your friends then who can you s*** on.
Have you come up with a number?

SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
D59A8F37 605C 4C4D 86FF 2AC69D496E12
DF67F56D 7B25 41E9 82F9 ABAE5813F9C9
C0BA34F3 017F 44DE 881E B983B20370C5
722F3C0F 8689 4452 8C82 E94C2AC10886
93D23DD1 6016 4617 9CC3 EE56F0CC85CE
903BEA4A EFD3 4401 BD6B 6C52B607FDD3
2393479B C5CF 4B2F A986 5F2F98A40594
6C1DE76A 523C 4156 B0FA 7858FD881B72

SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
It’s totally done and street legal with current WA registration. Winch cable is out because I put a new bump stop on it Monday.

SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
My wife is pissed because I have a habit of fixing stuff up and then selling it. Honey I promise I won’t need anything for the new one other than winch, windshield, lower doors, stereo, exhaust, tune, etc…

advertisement
SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
The Hess adapter. Had to drill out the steering wheel one size bigger for the Allen bolts
Nobody has ever noticed but it is a Fomo steering wheel. On eBay for 60 bucks or something and has the logo blurred out in the posting but is like the real deal. I’ve pressure washed it several times and still looks great. That and my lights are the only china virus parts because I just couldn’t do $3-4K for Baja Designs.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I added a ton of extra value to it. You know you want this machine. I’m posting it for 25 but I’ll make you a bro deal if you’re serious. View attachment 292911
Keep it up for 25 it’ll go right now. I’d love it but really want to cash one out and that will be just a minute. Still considering buying wrecked.
I showed wife pics and she wanted to come get it now lol but smarter if we don’t. I have a bad feeling when we do get one I won’t be driving as much as I want.

SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Keep it up for 25 it’ll go right now. I’d love it but really want to cash one out and that will be just a minute. Still considering buying wrecked.
I showed wife pics and she wanted to come get it now lol but smarter if we don’t. I have a bad feeling when we do get one I won’t be driving as much as I want.
You’ve got some time to think about it. We’re going to Coos Bay for Thanksgiving this year. My new one is supposed to be here in October. I’m not planning on selling it until the new one is in hand. But I will for the Club. It’s got 1,010 on it today. I really thought I used it more, my local place is a couple hours of ripping around but not many miles I guess. Works been busier than ever with Covid and traveling all the time.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hmmmm…was kinda looking for a total but that’s a nice machine

Have you looked at the prices of wrecked SxS's lately? Things are selling like hotcakes all over the country for near new money. Not worth it in my opinion...

My buddy was looking for a wrecked X3 to build into a race car. He isn't poor and had no problem spending the money on one but every X3 he bid on went up over $18k in hours of being posted on the auction sites. He ended up buying a slightly used one instead...

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
@SpeedBuggy

How do you like those Method "bead grip" wheels? What's the lowest air pressure you have run in the tires without loosing a bead?

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I'll pick it up and bring it 2 you

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!