Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
So...:oops: I guess I have some explaining to do!
Noticed one of the rock lights in the front were not working tested and figured out it was in fact the rock light. Start looking at similar sets to just replace the one bad one and didn’t want to pay that much for a full set with 4 rock lights. So.... I figured it would be a better value to purchase a largerset for more money and figure how to use it. Of course this was in the middle of the night and I didn’t realize the next day that I bought it until I received the confirmation email :eek:
Oh well:cool:
My name is joe and I am an addict;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So...:oops: I guess I have some explaining to do!
Noticed one of the rock lights in the front were not working tested and figured out it was in fact the rock light. Start looking at similar sets to just replace the one bad one and didn’t want to pay that much for a full set with 4 rock lights. So.... I figured it would be a better value to purchase a largerset for more money and figure how to use it. Of course this was in the middle of the night and I didn’t realize the next day that I bought it until I received the confirmation email :eek:
Oh well:cool:
My name is joe and I am an addict;)
Hi Joe and welcome. We’re all addicts here so you’re amongst friends here.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Friends yes, Addicts no. I'm clean and sober.:)
Your an addict too. Your addicted to tweaking on the ol p1k like most of us.
3B85C997 B8D9 4BEA 8F33 2D51B625CBAB

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Well guys, I had a relapse yet once again!:eek: Not sure what got me thinking about a glass windshield, but whatever it was I immediately realized I could not live without one! :oops: Damn it, I didn't even want one, lol:mad: 1 week scheduled delivery time:( Not sure how I am going to explain this one to the wife. Any ideaso_O

J

JTW

Well guys, I had a relapse yet once again!:eek: Not sure what got me thinking about a glass windshield, but whatever it was I immediately realized I could not live without one! :oops: Damn it, I didn't even want one, lol:mad: 1 week scheduled delivery time:( Not sure how I am going to explain this one to the wife. Any ideaso_O
Tell her to shut her f***ing mouth and go do some laundry or something.... works everytime! Try it... Please!!!

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Why do you listen to your sammich maker?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Show her what JTW said and she’ll appreciate that you’re not him. Then maybe you won’t get your ass beat like he does:)

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Tell her to shut her f***ing mouth and go do some laundry or something.... works everytime! Try it... Please!!!
Lmfao! That would end badly for me:eek:

Reactions: JTW and BWAF
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Show her what JTW said and she’ll appreciate that you’re not him. Then maybe you won’t get your ass beat like he does:)
That might help distract her temporarily! I may have to tell her it’s to make riding more enjoyable for her and then throw my hands up in defense to block the backhand:eek: I hope it’s worth it:cool:

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Nice wish mine was glass some times

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Really do prefer to run with just the deflector! I’m sure when I exchange it for my homemade vinyl one pictured here I will be glad. But summer it’s going to be sitting in the garage gathering dust
D2684E83 64F3 42F7 96C5 348FAE3F1A1F

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Really do prefer to run with just the deflector! I’m sure when I exchange it for my homemade vinyl one pictured here I will be glad. But summer it’s going to be sitting in the garage gathering dust
View attachment 92619
I've got 2 pics which is nice in summer to take top out but don't like I can't use a wiper and it rattles and it is hard coat but it does scratch:(526234c578b2cd03af7c73ac9956aa21

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
987C1B3E 5BE0 4A9F B25D C1F696CD7322
You can see in this picture how scratched my clear vinyl is, as well as the deflector which is perfect for my riding style!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!