Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I thought it would be a good idea to add some color to the dash:) Custom designed including the three horizontal switches! Pleasantly surprised in the beefiness of the distribution blocks!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Well decided against riding because it was only about 35 degrees today! To cold to ride but warm enough to chop up the dash! Got the switches in still waiting on items so couldn't do too much!
IMG 6704 IMG 6711 IMG 6712 IMG 6714 IMG 6743 IMG 6744
Now all my "Rainbow" lights are separate and different from the others! Overall I like how it turned out;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks like you're running out of space too. Love the red buddy! Looks great. Red round button is that an accessory turn on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Remington and sharp
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Looks like you're running out of space too. Love the red buddy! Looks great. Red round button is that an accessory turn on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Manual RGB color changer for 22" light bar, but it is also Bluetooth controlled;) Yup running out of space for switches lol! Still about a few days work needed on wiring:(

J

Jshell3

@Eltobgi Can you tell me about the radio controls. Where you got it and how it works. I like having a volume knob and simple controls. Yours looks perfect.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@Eltobgi Can you tell me about the radio controls. Where you got it and how it works. I like having a volume knob and simple controls. Yours looks perfect.
Here you go...
Amazon.com: SSV Works MRB2 Dash Mount BluetoothA Media Controller with AUX Input & USB Charger - no radio needed: Cell Phones & Accessories
This one does require an amplifier!
This is one I had in my POPO...
Amazon.com: SSV Works BMC Panel Mount Bluetooth Controller: Cell Phones & Accessories
& if i was buying again would go with this...
Amazon.com: SSV WORKS Panel mount Bluetooth Media Controller with LCD Display: Car Electronics

Let me know what you decide

J

JTW

I like that last one... not sure I wouldn't have gone that route if I were doing it over.

Reactions: sharp
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I like that last one... not sure I wouldn't have gone that route if I were doing it over.
It is really a decision focused on available space! SSV is a good product and like that the SSV with display had the built in amplifier. So which way would you go @jtwo_O
...and don't say both ways:confused:

J

Jshell3

@Eltobgi could you post up another pic of your dash switch panel. I've seen it, but can't find it now. And you change things pretty regularly :)!

I'm leaning towards the same controller you're using bc of the 2.5" dash footprint.

Reactions: sharp and Tigermark
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@Eltobgi could you post up another pic of your dash switch panel. I've seen it, but can't find it now. And you change things pretty regularly :)!

I'm leaning towards the same controller you're using bc of the 2.5" dash footprint.
Here you go!IMG 4086IMG 4777

Old pics but that part hasn't changed! Got the plate from @mystic1219

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
IMG 0125
IMG 0123
Well took a few minutes to troubleshoot the stereo system and discovered I lost an amp! Was having issues during Takeover with rollcage speakers not working and figured this is what had happened! A moment of silence for her please! This old girl provided hundreds of hours of outdoor audio excellence! R.I.P. Pioneer Premier GM-X422! You will be missed!

IMG 0118

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 43417
View attachment 43416
Well took a few minutes to troubleshoot the stereo system and discovered I lost an amp! Was having issues during Takeover with rollcage speakers not working and figured this is what had happened! A moment of silence for her please! This old girl provided hundreds of hours of outdoor audio excellence! R.I.P. Pioneer Premier GM-X422! You will be missed!

View attachment 43415
Mary's Ridge Curse

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
View attachment 43417
View attachment 43416

View attachment 43415
I'm sorry for your loss Joe! o_O I know she'll be missed ;)

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!