Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
:) :) we've got ours set to work off its own mic so stereo or anything playing will come on but it's fun to show up at another party as well then anything they have playing will make them dance as well kind of fun. My I love you! lady is cool with it only if we're on land if moving not so much. I can get by with the whips but not the under glow dancing she gets pissed:-(
Well we may go out this weekend, and I can give them a proper test (assuming I complete my electrical by then). I noticed in the past you had led lighting on you horizontal roll cage, which is cool by the way! Are those led strips?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It would be damn fun to party with you!!!! We sometimes listen to Spotify and up to three phones can connect and listen to the exact same song at the same time. It's super fun in a big group with Bluetooth or even direct plug. It would be damn fun beating through the woods with you. Currently around here there is nothing other then a few lightbars in the sxs's. People are pretty unimaginable around here but very cool

Reactions: NarkDeep
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well we may go out this weekend, and I can give them a proper test (assuming I complete my electrical by then). I noticed in the past you had led lighting on you horizontal roll cage, which is cool by the way! Are those led strips?
Yes but those are only single color. I could've gone rgb on those but 5050 isn't near as bright. Would have been cool to go rgb as that could have been plugged into the systems we've been talking about.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Get some cool pics! Hopefully yours friendlier about it then mine. :) looking good for sure. Hopefully you get that switch panel for this weekends endeavors!! I sure like where your headed with it

Reactions: Eltobgi
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Yes but those are only single color. I could've gone rgb on those but 5050 isn't near as bright. Would have been cool to go rgb as that could have been plugged into the systems we've been talking about.
I used 5050 rgb on my custom whips. While parked an a hill visible for miles I had them set to green I believe, and we could see someone from the highway make there way to our location. After about 15 min they finally reached my groups location and we had a great laugh at their expense as they thought they were coming up on a UFO:) and people ask why install whips... lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
green is the brightest for sure! Mine are 4 foot double sided 5050 60leds/foot yes bright but what I what I meant is that we use our sides to light up area as part of the perimeter lighting as were cleaning the forest, getting firewood, helping someone setup camp or just needing super even light. Rgb wouldn't have been as good for that. It was more of a different application but I suppose I could have done that as well. The party lights are getting out of hand already so I'm stopping at the speakers it's bad. But fun for sure as you know. Fun at midnight isn't it?? You roll up on some kids "partying " and amaze people. Oh how it's fun to be a little older now:) I agree... Can't live without whips. How do people do it??

Last edited:
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
It would be damn fun to party with you!!!! We sometimes listen to Spotify and up to three phones can connect and listen to the exact same song at the same time. It's super fun in a big group with Bluetooth or even direct plug. It would be damn fun beating through the woods with you. Currently around here there is nothing other then a few lightbars in the sxs's. People are pretty unimaginable around here but very cool
Hopefully some day I can convince the wife that a road trip to one of the Rides would be a hell of an adventure and we could Tear It Up! In North Central North Dakota where I ride, During brief breaks in the ride, the girls love the lights and music I had on my PoPo (and soon will have on the Beast) They would gravitate to my ride, and then the guys, and it will literally be a dance party, and The wife was right in there with them. I just kicked back and played the roll of DJ. When i felt the break was long enough, i would kill the lights and music and start my Ride and others would do the same, once under way i would turn the system on again.:)

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Image Image
Just got my switch plate from Mystic and my last battery meter I was waiting on,and now I can't focus on work! As you can see from the photo under my screen I have already installed the meter (perfect fit)!
Damn you mystic! Why do you have to be so awesome?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You've been busy looks really good! Like the addition and placement of the battery cutoff very clean

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
You've been busy looks really good! Like the addition and placement of the battery cutoff very clean
Thanks! You really gain an appreciation for other builds when you do your own. When I read about your vandalized ride at the dealership I thought about the days of work that went into your build! I don't know if I would settle for just a new light bar as was discussed.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It's always cool to see what others do here. I think some of us have more time in these then the kids do the tuners. The addiction is a weird thing. Again looking good.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Looks pissed!
Yes it does!:). Looks really cool changing color to music;). It is controlled by zones so I can shut off lights I do not want on. Or run them all as seen in photo. Also run them independent of one another. It was fun to design, but time consuming!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yes it does!:). Looks really cool changing color to music;). It is controlled by zones so I can shut off lights I do not want on. Or run them all as seen in photo. Also run them independent of one another. It was fun to design, but time consuming!
Well you did a great job. I like it all in red. It would be so much fun to ride at night with some of these. People around this area just don't get too drastic. Most still are ol'school and use KC's or just small lights. I swear some think it's rapture time when we roll up. It's funny. I can't imagine a whole group of us deployed into the woods!

Last edited:
Reactions: joeymt33
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Well you did a great job. I like it all in red. It would be so much fun to ride at night with some of these. People around here just don't get too drastic. Most still are ol'school and use KC's or just small lights. I swear some think it's rapture time when we roll up. It's funny. I can't imagine a whole group of us deployed into the woods!
Some day soon we will have to make that a reality! I still need rock lights but I think I will upgrade speakers first:)

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Image Image
Stage 1 of attempting to stop the heat. Tested and already makes a huge difference! May have to do the interior engine compartment as there is still a lot of heat on the legs:) Image Image

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'll bet it got quiter with that front section done that might be worth doing even if not worried about heat. Looking good

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I'll bet it got quiter with that front section done that might be worth doing even if not worried about heat. Looking good
Definitely quieter and cooler with what I've done so far. I'll save the rest of the engine compartment for another day. Want to take it for a ride once it cools off a bit to see how it feels;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!