P1000m5 The Rebuild And Life Of "clutch".

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What?? I didn’t say that because that’s why I try to protect everything on the machine behind the ROPS. From what I’ve heard about you over trees you’d need the same protection! Doesn’t sound like you’re much of an easy dirt road type either:)
I thought they were all roads, some just a lot narrower than others, that's the ones set cruse control on. WFO! Well?? It's been questioned if I should be allowed on group rides, I do like to have fun though!!!:eek:

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Getting there but the bumper was really tweaked from the Takeover. Stuff at work took longer then planned won’t be able to get on it myself much till tomorrow dammit!
26767D76 8502 4A6E A6D6 48957D71F561

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This was the hit from Takeover that caused the damage.

Well we got this far tonight, side job is done so tomorrow more promising. All damaged inner structure replaced from new stock bumper. Bolts up easier then new did. Outside is ready for weld after taping the steel around.the new one had damage as well because we had no winch or tie downs up to this point for getting unstuck. Not too bad a cut for a hell mary. Took a lot longer then just installing new bumper but do can only do what we can afford.
43188B92 EEF4 405E 847C 822A28E27F46

Last edited:
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Easier to show lol. This is what did 90% of the damage the Takeover week. Not exactly stupid drunk driving like some think. Suspension over compressed because I hadn’t adjusted them yet and spin landing there was a rock sticking a couple inches from the ground, it got yarded from the ground and turned into a several hundred pound boulder. Toughest hit I’ve ever taken.

That makes me hurt every time I watch that!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!