P1000m5 The Rebuild And Life Of "clutch".

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thank you Joe. Some of the s*** i post is embarrassing but I do consider most here as friends or family so wtf. I sure do have a lot of fun bs’ing around and sometimes even riding with everyone, sometimes even @JTW! It’s been a long ride but with all the great people around here it’s been fun. Can’t imagine a better group of people anywhere
I agree!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
OW BOY, think you had him at ease until the last sentence!
Lol. Anyone that knows me knows I’m nervous as hell in big groups. I usually hide or have a few too many to help calm it. The Takeover was hard at times. So ya...

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Shoot.. I have a shot of him leaving the line at the Dragbike event in 89, but it’s not in my google photos. I’ll post it from work tomorrow.

Here's that photo of my little brother. Talk about old school drag racing! Leather jacket, blue jeans, and Cowtown Elephant skin cowboy boots! LOL!
Image 1 3

Last edited:
mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
No wonder he's fast, he probably weighed 100 lbs lighter than the rest of the riders! When I raced, the same way.

Yea... my little brother definitely has a different build than I do LOL!!! He was in his mid 20's in that pic and weighed maybe 130 lbs soakin' wet. He was always faster than I was. I liked going around corners better anyway.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
First of many boxes. Feels like days of old during a build, nice to be back, and looking forward to Clutch being rebuilt and being cleaned up.
Excited this time because it’s the first build in a long time of a 1000 without issues that I trust. It’s on now.
Replacement control arm from SuperATV as well as full rears and all upgraded bushings are here and nearly everything else ordered. She will soon be more solid then the day it it first left on a trail. Not giving up any time soon, now just gotta find time.
893C00E7 2490 4181 A11C D68F06039E1C

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
How about a few pics of Clutcho_O (as she sits today)

I think I speak for many when I say...Pleeeaassse;)

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
advertisement
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Who do you order thru
First of many boxes. Feels like days of old during a build, nice to be back, and looking forward to Clutch being rebuilt and being cleaned up.
Excited this time because it’s the first build in a long time of a 1000 without issues that I trust. It’s on now.
Replacement control arm from SuperATV as well as full rears and all upgraded bushings are here and nearly everything else ordered. She will soon be more solid then the day it it first left on a trail. Not giving up any time soon, now just gotta find time. View attachment 90859

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Who do you order thru

BikeBandit EBay RockyMountain and SuperATV was this batch. Lot of factory parts coming which is different. Frame, full cage, lower rockers, cross brace,all lower plastics,front fender flares and seat belt are on the way from just factory. She going to be new again.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
BikeBandit EBay RockyMountain and SuperATV was this batch. Lot of factory parts coming which is different. Frame, full cage, lower rockers, cross brace,all lower plastics,front fender flares and seat belt are on the way from just factory. She going to be new again.
:eek:Damn! That sounds expensive! I hope an insurance company is involved

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thats alot

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!