BOX1

P1000m5 The Rebuild And Life Of "clutch".

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well winter isn’t going to be as boring anymore. Every winter my family and I wind up being pissy feeling trapped inside the house. That ends now.
1ED1961B EC6D 447C B012 ACF2AEAC17CB

3 years we’ve been talking about this but the clutches on Puddle Jumper wouldn’t have made it 50 miles on these.We’ll be paying for these for a bit but let it snow, year round Pioneer was the plan.

Last edited:
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bad ass will it still fit in basket?
Well winter isn’t going to be as boring anymore. Every winter my family and I wind up being pissy feeling trapped inside the house. That ends now.
View attachment 90948
3 years we’ve been talking about this but the clutches on Puddle Jumper wouldn’t have made it 50 miles on these.We’ll be paying for these for a bit but let it snow, year round Pioneer was the plan.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and Eltobgi
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Bad ass will it still fit in basket?

If we leave the door open a bit which isn’t a problem then yes. But we will get I hitch hopefully soon and probably tow it and Wolverine in back.

Last edited:
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
View attachment 90948
Clutch is going to be a beast! I’m happy for you brother, and I’d be lying if I didn’t say a little envious. I bought a P1k5 after seeing this...

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You may have to strip them down to the frame and customize them to be unique like only you can;)
Red frame white rollers

Hadn’t thought about it you guys are one step ahead. I absolutely can see the red frames! Appreciate the suggestion, I do like to be different. Not the @JTW kinda different though.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol !
Hadn’t thought about it you guys are one step ahead. I absolutely can see the red frames! Appreciate the suggestion, I do like to be different. Not the @JTW kinda different though.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 90948
Those are badass man...i have zero use for those down.here but id love to try em out.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They are all season meaning mud too:)

From what I’ve seen of the camoplast stuff of the past at work, they were not made for real abuse or any thing other than snowy forest service roads. But that’s an 8 year old model, with lineman driving them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
From what I’ve seen of the camoplast stuff of the past at work, they were not made for real abuse or any thing other than snowy forest service roads. But that’s an 8 year old model, with lineman driving them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These are supposed to be pretty bulletproof. Tracks have come a long ways. They are 4 seasons but I won’t be running anything but heavy snow, I’d much rather be running tires. Mud shortens lifespan.
Hounddog will be running a set (ran them on a Popo for years) so I’m sure we will find any limitations. There’s only one bolt that’s designed to fail if an issue so we’ve got spares and will be carrying extra tie rods. He’s researched them forever and I’ve been looking for about a year.
I’m excited, it’s going to be nuts getting into the Airstrip and up to Mt. Baldy on top of 6-7 feet of snow. Plus it’s fully legal to run groomed snomo trails.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
After a tire blowout and limping into camp we finally settled in and went for a ride. Clutch is noisy as a circus with the broken roof and speaker bars but she runs hard again! Everything suspension wise and drive train is solid as a rock now.
Little less headroom currently but damn I love this machine. Can’t wait till she’s rebuilt and finished, just need a little time.
Sam has her own cabin and ride for the weekend for her bday, that’s what she wanted, she can come and go as she wants with her best friend. Gave her a little bday cash so she can rent movies get food and drinks at the store close by and do whatever a little adult does lol. Her best friend came along as well. Setting up to be a great weekend for her regardless of the issues getting here.
27039E68 6584 44B8 B788 C5A2F72FC0DD

Ang and I out cruising the woods having a couple very needed drinks. Great night and it reminds me why we never quit. Cheers from Tiger Pass Washington!
6BEAC496 8A6D 4644 A2B3 065FC6825B6B

Last edited:
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After a tire blowout and limping into camp we finally settled in and went for a ride. Clutch is noisy as a circus with the broken roof and speaker bra but she runs hard again! Everything suspension wise and drive train is solid as a rock now.
Little less headroom currently but damn I love this machine. Can’t wait till she’s rebuilt and finished, just need a little time.
Sam has her own cabin and ride for the weekend for her bday, that’s what she wanted, she can come and go as she wants with her best friend. Gave her a little bday cash so she can rent movies get food and drinks at the store close by and do whatever a little adult does lol. Her best friend came along as well. Setting up to be a great weekend for her regardless of the issues getting here. View attachment 90975

Ang and I out cruising the woods having a couple very needed drinks. Great night and it reminds me why we never quit. Cheers from Tiger Pass Washington!
View attachment 90976
You guys have a great time looks like it already started

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You guys have a great time looks like it already started

It’s been good. Last night we didn’t start a fire because it had gotten so late so the wife and I talked and had beers by the heater in the Basket. First time ever just chilling inside. I’m blessed that my family enjoys this stuff.
9038BE52 FA89 4273 BE97 56E9BB40FDC9

Woke up to the sound of the Wolverine warming up and then Sam and her friend took off into to trees for awhile.
192B8479 9BA3 4CC7 B5E8 65F41E29F5A4

Quiet weekend I wish there were more people but she’s having an awesome time. She made her own bday cake and the owners here supplied balloons, steamers and goods. Can’t say enough how much I love being in the woods for special occasions.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds like awesome time to me.
It’s been good. Last night we didn’t start a fire because it had gotten so late so the wife and I talked and had beers by the heater in the Basket. First time ever just chilling inside. I’m blessed that my family enjoys this stuff. View attachment 91021

Woke up to the sound of the Wolverine warming up and then Sam and her friend took off into to trees for awhile.
View attachment 91022
Quiet weekend I wish there were more people but she’s having an awesome time. She made her own bday cake and the owners here supplied balloons, steamers and goods. Can’t say enough how much I love being in the woods for special occasions.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!