P1000m5 The Rebuild And Life Of "clutch".

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Back in the house we go lol. Finally got around to enclosing off the front porch again. Getting cold out and we have a lot to do. This worked great for PJ a couple years ago, so Clutch has got a new home in between rides to get some work done.
5D2C69EF 765B 420D 813F D3C934404B74
291B0206 A171 4CFC 82D5 F601236A1E6F

She looks happy to be out of the weather and warm:)

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Back in the house we go lol. Finally got around to enclosing off the front porch again. Getting cold out and we have a lot to do. This worked great for PJ a couple years ago, so Clutch has got a new home in between rides to get some work done.
View attachment 93732 View attachment 93733
Where's Wolvie?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Where's Wolvie?
Will be staying in the van for a bit. Actually feel bad because it’s been such an awesome rig and gotten no love or maintenance, just hasn’t needed any. Have never even checked anything over but I will and at least get some light at it. Love that little machine.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Will be staying in the van for a bit. Actually feel bad because it’s been such an awesome rig and gotten no love or maintenance, just hasn’t needed any. Have never even checked anything over but I will and at least get some light at it. Love that little machine.
Yamaha builds some great machines, had some YZ's , IT Enduro and a 1978 750 triple, drive shaft w/ faring and saddle bags, friend of mine had a Honda Supper Sport 750 completely stock, we would line them up and drag race, I would pull him off the line and every gear the distance grew. Then came the twistsies, I would run off and hid from him and let him go by and catch and pass him. It was a really ugly bike though!

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 93732 View attachment 93733
Nice to see her getting straight, looks good

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nice to see her getting straight, looks good
Thank you. We feel the same. She’s got less damage then the first day it rolled into the trails. We won’t be any easier on it but need to do better at replacing things if they get torn up, especially the cage. We’ve always been if it runs it drives, will get better.
59C0CC81 A2AE 4731 818E 19576CCE74B9

Woke up from a nap on the couch last night, walked into the porch and found my daughter making some improvements on the enclosed section.
She said she’s excited that Clutch is in the house and wants to help. She’s helped before a but both my boys are busy on their own projects so it’s her and I on this one! She’s going to learn a lot as I’m not really in a hurry this time. We’re going to drag in the boxes of goods and pick what we want. She will be able to pick some stuff out, figure what needs to be bought and help design. It’s always been a family thing, I didn’t build something for myself and now It’s her turn!
After helping on Clutch we will build up the Wolverine the way she wants it. Really excited to see what she comes up with for her machine:)

Last edited:
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Love the way you guys are together on things. Wish my wife was more into it because the girls love it. I wanted to get a little 90 for the little one but it looks like a puppy for Christmas. Lol I got trumped oh well I got a 5 seater guess I’ll keep her on board with me

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Love the way you guys are together on things. Wish my wife was more into it because the girls love it. I wanted to get a little 90 for the little one but it looks like a puppy for Christmas. Lol I got trumped oh well I got a 5 seater guess I’ll keep her on board with me
Not all women are down and mine was one of those originally. She was scared of dirt bikes quads snowmobiles anything off road. She hated guns and being cold in the woods. Tried hard to make it about her and the kids and made things as comfortable as possible. She started seeing all of us have fun and got jealous. One day she hoped on my big dirt bike and was gone an hour, I was scared to death but she came back with big grin, and got her new bike for her birthday 2weeks later. Most women want to be a part of things and have input, that’s the easy part.
Amazing how much has changed in 15 years now, Ang is tough as hell now I’m proud of her. I haven’t since gone anywhere without her, if I’m riding with the guys so is she same with my daughter and the boys when they can. Been a long road to involve the family but worth it. We always say a family that rides together stays together, it’s worked for us because we’ve came through some s***

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you. We feel the same. She’s got less damage then the first day it rolled into the trails. We won’t be any easier on it but need to do better at replacing things if they get torn up, especially the cage. We’ve always been if it runs it drives, will get better.
View attachment 93782
Woke up from a nap on the couch last night, walked into the porch and found my daughter making some improvements on the enclosed section.
She said she’s excited that Clutch is in the house and wants to help. She’s helped before a but both my boys are busy on their own projects so it’s her and I on this one! She’s going to learn a lot as I’m not really in a hurry this time. We’re going to drag in the boxes of goods and pick what we want. She will be able to pick some stuff out, figure what needs to be bought and help design. It’s always been a family thing, I didn’t build something for myself and now It’s her turn!
After helping on Clutch we will build up the Wolverine the way she wants it. Really excited to see what she comes up with for her machine:)
That's awesome

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I Feel that way

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Got the new deck a little while ago but been too busy to pull it out of the box. Finally opened it tonight and am very happy so far. Build quality is awesome. Very robust and the plugs are the best I’ve seen. Tolerances and everything seems to smoke the Infinity deck it’s replacing, of course it’s much newer. Very pleased!
Can’t wait to start getting this thing going. Been really bummed lately with all the damn side work been doing. Working 70hr weeks hasn’t allowed anything fun. Soon.

8336012A 4942 4E85 9ED7 273E137D9434 BA44ED9D 0BCD 4CFB A158 CA209E0F6C5A F6E9705C 07B8 48C0 AB10 AD1A146E6B7A

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Screw it. Needed to see something done. New tinted glass was installed so time to get windshield in. New wiper installed as well
1983B28C 13ED 4B49 80C8 ED4238AE4F54

We lowered the front clamps 1/2in and didn’t think about it till dropping the windshield in lol. But went in very snug.
Bumper shy of back to fixed from the accident.

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Screw it. Needed to see something done. New tinted glass was installed so time to get windshield in. New wiper installed as well
View attachment 94555
We lowered the front clamps 1/2in and didn’t think about it till dropping the windshield in lol. But went in very snug.
Bumper shy of back to fixed from the accident.
Might as well white out the roof:rolleyes:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!