P1000m5 The Rebuild And Life Of "clutch".

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
And now he has 3 more potential liver matches to choose from!
I’m o-. I can give to anyone but can’t receive s***. Don’t worry buddy I’m plenty healthy for now, I’m constantly checked because I give plasma. I’ll be around for us to torture each other for awhile longer.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Might want to stop smoking first, I think the cigs will kill him before the liver fails.
Not too worried about the weekend binge up camping. You hit the nail on the head, liver won’t be the problem. All good now but turning 45 this week I need to get my s*** together before it’s too late to recover from.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I’ll still have the good night rides and do stupid s*** occasionally. Can’t take the kid out of the man, that’s just me. But I am looking to try to live more healthy while doing it. Gotta kick some bad habits so I can enjoy my family longer. Not going to bulls*** anyone it does change you a little bit inside.
Get a helmet! Took mine to the Mulberry ride and wore it a lot, It was great! Scorpion EXO-AT950, CHECK IT OUT!

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’ll still have the good night rides and do stupid s*** occasionally. Can’t take the kid out of the man, that’s just me. But I am looking to try to live more healthy while doing it. Gotta kick some bad habits so I can enjoy my family longer. Not going to bulls*** anyone it does change you a little bit inside.

WHAT??????????????????????

Alright. Who hijacked @CumminsPusher and is using his ID?
Whoever you are, you sure didn't do your homework and find out about the "REAL" @CumminsPusher.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Get a helmet! Took mine to the Mulberry ride and wore it a lot, It was great! Scorpion EXO-AT950, CHECK IT OUT!
I’ll ride with one on a bike. I think it’s not a bad idea but I will say all the times I’ve had trouble I would’ve probably had whiplash from the added weight and they wouldn’t have done anything but that in those situations. Not an excuse though but if I have to wear a helmet I’d lose immediate interest.
I want to hear and see all what’s going on, I’m absolutely 100% not interested. I will ALWAYS wear my seatbelt, that’s saved my life.I won’t debate wearing one or not, but a seatbelt is far more important. For those that choose to wear one that’s probably a good rule of thumb.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I’ll ride with one on a bike. I think it’s not a bad idea but I will say all the times I’ve had trouble I would’ve probably had whiplash from the added weight and they wouldn’t have done anything but that in those situations. Not an excuse though but if I have to wear a helmet I’d lose immediate interest.
I want to hear and see all what’s going on, I’m absolutely 100% not interested. I will ALWAYS wear my seatbelt, that’s saved my life.I won’t debate wearing one or not, but a seatbelt is far more important. For those that choose to wear one that’s probably a good rule of thumb.
It's light and warm!;)

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’ve got a very high end dirtbike helmet, all my family does. It’s very important to me on a bike! They can be fairly light and I agree they are warm:)

It's just so much easier to pick up all of the brains if they are in one place after a great crash and burn.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It's just so much easier to pick up all of the brains if they are in one place after a great crash and burn.
That's funny! But I have a friend who had a bad cash on a S x S mule and had a 50/50 chance of living, now he is battling for his eye sight, no helmet!

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That's funny! But I have a friend who had a bad cash on a S x S mule and had a 50/50 chance of living, now he is battling for his eye sight, no helmet!

When I got my first bike I rode into a buddies shop and took off my "great deal" helmet that I had just bought. He picked up a hammer and put it right through my helmet and said, "Don't value your head much do you?"

I quickly went and bought a good helmet.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
When I got my first bike I rode into a buddies shop and took off my "great deal" helmet that I had just bought. He picked up a hammer and put it right through my helmet and said, "Don't value your head much do you?"

I quickly went and bought a good helmet.
Was that like in the 30's and 40ies?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
HA!

HA! Your just aging faster than I am! HA! Enjoy every minute of your life, because some day you won't be able to do so! (QUOTE) Smitty, HA!
That’s one of the most sane things I think I’ve heard you say! Great quote Smitty!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!