P1000m5 The Rebuild And Life Of "clutch".

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks good weight did you go with and what were they
Dropped weight down both ends. Had them custom made by a shop we do work with. Stayed the factory length however.
4B9A1F6E 5E47 4EA1 9B48 AFFA9F146DFE

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think so, 2 look bent to me!
Honestly I can’t believe the right front isn’t bent from the roll over last year. Everything around it was destroyed including all the frame mounts. Everything looks good.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
You should know better than to clean those things. That mud was probably only thing holding them together! I'm digging that white too, looks great. I've got some grey 300# coming that Snuff recommended last ride.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You should know better than to clean those things. That mud was probably only thing holding them together! I'm digging that white too, looks great. I've got some grey 300# coming that Snuff recommended last ride.
Is that for the rears?
Ya I talked to him and a few of the guys that went different weights. Helped to give me a good baseline of what I wanted. Super nice talking to others with different setups but we do run heavier then most because of occupancy so bumped things accordingly.
Also talked awhile with the spring guy, does a ton of off road and racing. He talked me into thicker springs, especially in the rear with a lesser profile but targeted the wanted weights. So I guess I’ll see how everything plays out, excited to see the results from all the different input.:)

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Is that for the rears?
Ya I talked to him and a few of the guys that went different weights. Helped to give me a good baseline of what I wanted. Super nice talking to others with different setups but we do run heavier then most because of occupancy so bumped things accordingly.
Also talked awhile with the spring guy, does a ton of off road and racing. He talked me into thicker springs, especially in the rear with a lesser profile but targeted the wanted weights. So I guess I’ll see how everything plays out, excited to see the results from all the different input.:)
Yep, rears. The fronts feel fine to me on the limited rides I've been on with the QS3's so far. I didn't like how the rears were almost coil bound with just enough preload to get my back to the ride height I was at previously. They felt a lot better than stock but still harsher than I'd like when running through rougher stuff at moderate speed

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This came today unknowingly and got me thinking. At first it felt like recognition for f***ing off. Spend a lot of time on this site like many of us do, it’s absolutely the only social media I’ve ever done and never thought I’d be “one of those guys” but it’s because of a great group that I do enjoy sharing common interests and just bulls***ting with people who’ve become friends and family.
Really do appreciate most on this site it’s been a hell of a ride! Thanks so much @Hondasxs for showing me how much I should probably be doing something else lol. It’s really cool actually! Thank you!
EEEE11A8 3B47 4925 825C 2846D4055738

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
This came today unknowingly and got me thinking. At first it felt like recognition for f***ing off. Spend a lot of time on this site like many of us do, it’s absolutely the only social media I’ve ever done and never thought I’d be “one of those guys” but it’s because of a great group that I do enjoy sharing common interests and just bulls***ting with people who’ve become friends and family.
Really do appreciate most on this site it’s been a hell of a ride! Thanks so much @Hondasxs for showing me how much I should probably be doing something else lol. It’s really cool actually! Thank you!
View attachment 171313
Congratulations! 20k posts of excitement for thousands across the globe! You are a Legend:cool:

advertisement
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
View attachment 171313
Congrats, man. You definitely got some good posts/threads going. ;)

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 171313

AMAZING!!!!

So now that you've hit that huge milestone...…. what are you going to do next week?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
AMAZING!!!!

So now that you've hit that huge milestone...…. what are you going to do next week?
Well running out of options, about all that’s left is to get really stoned on peyote and go streaking through Applebee’s with nothing but a Yoda mask on.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Come on my friend that s*** just mellowed out. It’s been quiet for awhile, now you’ll get um all fired back up:eek:

I've been giving you a pass for the stop smoking campaign. So, how goes that battle? Maybe I should dig up that thread and ask over there.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
View attachment 171313
Very Cool!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!