BOX1

P1000 Thinking of switching to RZR 900

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
From what I've seen and read, subaru has the best 4wd system bar none. They are impressive! And the outback has more clearance than a jeep Cherokee...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Yep, Subaru has their all wheel drive down to a science. None are better. I just bought my 3rd Subaru, all USED. They are getting more common down here, but with the first ones, they were very hard to find, but well worth the effort. The interior have vastly improved over the years. The current '16 Outback Limited is very solid and comfortable.

Reactions: Caper
D

Deleted member 3748

Yep, Subaru has their all wheel drive down to a science. None are better. I just bought my 3rd Subaru, all USED. They are getting more common down here, but with the first ones, they were very hard to find, but well worth the effort. The interior have vastly improved over the years. The current '16 Outback Limited is very solid and comfortable.
The exterior is greatly improved too. Now that we own one, I notice them on the road. The older ones look like shoe boxes.

D

Deleted member 3748

Let's not forget the greatest Subaru of all time. I'm surprised no one here has tried to add these seats to the back of their Pioneers.

Th1

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Let's not forget the greatest Subaru of all time. I'm surprised no one here has tried to add these seats to the back of their Pioneers.

View attachment 80920
Holy crap PistonHonda. I didn’t think anybody knew about the Brat. Hahaha I bought one in ‘78 and I could have bought a new Toyota Land Cruiser for $1000 more. It didn’t handle what I wanted it for. Hahaha. First new car and couldn’t be told. Haha . Kids know best. I had the cover for the back and we went across the border for sling at Sugarloaf and had two people in back and my stereo and full. The border guy said , after he looked in back with a flashlight, is there somebody in there, take everything out. Hahaha. Not like today, we would have never got in. Haha . Wow . Flashback haha.
Caper

D

Deleted member 3748

Holy crap PistonHonda. I didn’t think anybody knew about the Brat. Hahaha I bought one in ‘78 and I could have bought a new Toyota Land Cruiser for $1000 more. It didn’t handle what I wanted it for. Hahaha. First new car and couldn’t be told. Haha . Kids know best. I had the cover for the back and we went across the border for sling at Sugarloaf and had two people in back and my stereo and full. The border guy said , after he looked in back with a flashlight, is there somebody in there, take everything out. Hahaha. Not like today, we would have never got in. Haha . Wow . Flashback haha.
Caper
Oh yeah! I was only 8 in 78 and our neighbor had one. We thought it was the coolest car ever. He had a P.A. hooked up to it and would say stuff to us when he drive by. Lol

Reactions: JTW and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Oh yeah! I was only 8 in 78 and our neighbor had one. We thought it was the coolest car ever. He had a P.A. hooked up to it and would say stuff to us when he drive by. Lol
Haha. LOL. 8 , I would have been 19 I think. I sold a ‘74 TR6 I had for two years to buy it. Me and my buddy out west drove to Montreal, 1200 miles, in 10 hours. In the TR6 , haha , And no divided highway then. Haha. But the BRAT was a blast. Only had it a year but put a lot of miles on it in a year. My friends always laugh talking about it. I never drove in the back. Haha
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Haha. LOL. 8 , I would have been 19 I think. I sold a ‘74 TR6 I had for two years to buy it. Me and my buddy out west drove to Montreal, 1200 miles, in 10 hours. In the TR6 , haha , And no divided highway then. Haha. But the BRAT was a blast. Only had it a year but put a lot of miles on it in a year. My friends always laugh talking about it. I never drove in the back. Haha
Caper
Oh, I have a CB in the bike with a PA. Haha. All my brothers have them in the bikes. Lol.
Caper

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If the cost of power steering added to a machine are going to make or break a guy, then guy should probably just not buy it at all.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Duly noted, and I'll make sure not to purchase again unless I check with you first. I've been on some great rides with many members here in the last year. But I guess I should have missed out on all of that because I don't have PS. My rig was on the showroom floor customized by the dealer with only 0.03 miles on it. PS was available on another rig with options I didn't want and was 6k more with 5 miles on the clock. But I guess I should have bought that one instead even though I didn't want or need the other options, according to you. When the Talon hits the market I'll buy what fits my budget. You obviously have a bigger paycheck than I do so I'll buy what I can afford, and you pay the difference in what you think I should have bought. I'll be buying a toy hauler in the near future. I'm gonna need you to let me know how much I can spend so I'll know how much you're gonna cover.

J

JTW

Duly noted, and I'll make sure not to purchase again unless I check with you first. I've been on some great rides with many members here in the last year. But I guess I should have missed out on all of that because I don't have PS. My rig was on the showroom floor customized by the dealer with only 0.03 miles on it. PS was available on another rig with options I didn't want and was 6k more with 5 miles on the clock. But I guess I should have bought that one instead even though I didn't want or need the other options, according to you. When the Talon hits the market I'll buy what fits my budget. You obviously have a bigger paycheck than I do so I'll buy what I can afford, and you pay the difference in what you think I should have bought. I'll be buying a toy hauler in the near future. I'm gonna need you to let me know how much I can spend so I'll know how much you're gonna cover.
You really should have got power steering.

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yes... your sex change! Being a giant vagina doesn’t suit you!:)
And with that I think it is apparent I will leave the forum. I joined and found knowledge before I made my purchase and am grateful for that. I have met many people and had great times on the trails on group rides. But both @Cuoutdoors and @JTW have made it apparent I don't belong. I can't afford the best of the best, and I am a p ussy. So with that I will say goodbye. Pat yourselves on the back men, mission accomplished.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!