P1000 Thinking of switching to RZR 900

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
From what I've seen and read, subaru has the best 4wd system bar none. They are impressive! And the outback has more clearance than a jeep Cherokee...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I agree. But I had a new FJ cruiser. And I had that in snow over the 32 inch tires and it was incredible. No plies and it drove like there was no snow at all. It was a beast. That storm a neighbor got stuck in a long driveway with his 4x4 ranger, and he called his neighbor with a Subaru, a smaller one, to go get him out. His wife called my cell and said could I go check on them. I drove about three miles in deep snow looked down the driveway and both were stuck. Drove down the driveway beside both in a drift with both saying NOOOO, haha I pulled up put the window down and said ‘ Did anyone call a Toyota.’ St the same time they said F... O.. . Hahaha. It was too funny, But that was one time Toyota ruled Subaru. Haha
Caper

D

Deleted member 3748

From what I've seen and read, subaru has the best 4wd system bar none. They are impressive! And the outback has more clearance than a jeep Cherokee...

My wife's Crosstrek was cheaper than some RZRs too. (Hey, we're back talking about a RZR!) The Crosstrek also came stock with factory hard top, glass windshield, full doors, heater, a/c, bucket seats, rear seat, airbags (first on a SxS), can hit 120+ mph in the straights. It's not even a comparison!! I just wish I could get a 10" lift kit and some Rip Saws. :D

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My wife's Crosstrek was cheaper than some RZRs too. (Hey, we're back talking about a RZR!) The Crosstrek also came stock with factory hard top, glass windshield, full doors, heater, a/c, bucket seats, rear seat, airbags (first on a SxS), can hit 120+ mph in the straights. It's not even a comparison!! I just wish I could get a 10" lift kit and some Rip Saws. :D
You and me both!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Polaris has some big bikes. As big as a Crosstrek. Haha. And yes probably as expensive. My daughter’s was cheaper than my brothers Can-Am Renegade special edition. Not by much , but yeah. Haha
Caper

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yup! And if I may add to the list: Hard rear panel, rear view mirror, side view mirrors, blinker kit, horn kit, reverse light kit, cabin comfort upgrade, sound bar, floor mats, real life-sized cup holders, ABS, alloy wheels, power windows, power locks, cruise control, spare tire, jack, tire pressure monitor system, What'd I miss?

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yup! And if I may add to the list: Hard rear panel, rear view mirror, side view mirrors, blinker kit, horn kit, reverse light kit, cabin comfort upgrade, sound bar, floor mats, real life-sized cup holders, ABS, alloy wheels, power windows, power locks, cruise control, spare tire, jack, tire pressure monitor system, What'd I miss?
GPS

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

J

JTW

Now I can’t disagree with this.. trucks and sxs are stupid money these days!

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Now I can’t disagree with this.. trucks and sxs are stupid money these days!
Makes me wish I would read a headline like "New GM model takes advantage of manufacturing prowess, hydroform frame and LS engine technology to launch new side by side utility vehicle at a price lower than a Colorado".

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Power steering.

Reactions: BWAF

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Haha, yeah I’m dot that deep. And what is ‘ cabin comfort upgrade ‘ , not that I would tell my wife. Haha
Caper
Honda's attempt to divert the enormous amount of heat directed into the cab on '16 & '17 models.

Reactions: BWAF
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Honda's attempt to divert the enormous amount of heat directed into the cab on '16 & '17 models.
Haha. Too bad they didn’t do it in the ‘15 year too. I’ve learned from one of the guys to put a thin rubber membrane under the seat for heat and noise. Not as warm up here as Mudder and most others, haha. But I’ll do something.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Is there anything different on the 18' models?

I called Honda up here today and we can’t get the cabin comfort extra. I guess it’s for the lower US only. Haha. So I guess I’ll be doing the roof membrane via trigger. Haha
Caper

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!