Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Wiggins

Ohana:
Several people are running BFG KO2 and MudTerrain you’ll have to buy a 15” Wheel as they don’t make them in 14” anymore. I can’t speak to traction in mud with a SxS but they work well enough on my truck when I’ve used it in those conditions.

Tram:
@moparornocar is running the BFGs. I was really impressed at how well they performed after riding with him.

View attachment 59133
Here you can see @moparornocar 's tires here in their natural habitat. Looks like BFG Mud terrain T/A
Despite not having on his signature white sunglasses to match his machine, that is in fact @moparornocar

He's running BFG's I swear to god!

And i'm just giving you crap wiggins. :)
I wish we all wouldn't have given Mopar hell for the white shades, he's afraid to be caught wearing them now and I actually miss them!
@Wiggins we are a very strange group at times, some of us worse then others lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!