P1000 Tough Country Bumper Ordered

L

LJSXS

Nov 27, 2019
Springdale Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well I ordered my bumper from Bumper Superstore Friday evening and crossed my fingers. I got the phone call today. 6-7 weeks before shipment. They asked if I wanted to proceed with order and I told them to go ahead with order. Should be in just in time for deer season. 🙄. What’s the deal with these bumpers? COVID? High Orders? Low Production? Probably a combination of all of these. Jeez. Oh well, guess it’s something to look forward too.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I ordered my bumper from Bumper Superstore Friday evening and crossed my fingers. I got the phone call today. 6-7 weeks before shipment. They asked if I wanted to proceed with order and I told them to go ahead with order. Should be in just in time for deer season. 🙄. What’s the deal with these bumpers? COVID? High Orders? Low Production? Probably a combination of all of these. Jeez. Oh well, guess it’s something to look forward too.
Sorry to hear that.

Reactions: Isaiah
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well I ordered my bumper from Bumper Superstore Friday evening and crossed my fingers. I got the phone call today. 6-7 weeks before shipment. They asked if I wanted to proceed with order and I told them to go ahead with order. Should be in just in time for deer season. . What’s the deal with these bumpers? COVID? High Orders? Low Production? Probably a combination of all of these. Jeez. Oh well, guess it’s something to look forward too.
Low work hrs . Short staffed. More than likely. Some have been like that lately. I had problems getting a full set of tires last month for my truck. I think we ended up using 3 warehouses just to end up with 4 tires.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: LJSXS
chipolariverman

chipolariverman

Jun 11, 2019
Malone, FL
Ownership

1. Other Brand

Not to try and give you false hope but I did the same thing about 3 weeks ago and got the same call and I said the same thing, yea that is the one I want. Well less than 2 weeks and I got a call for a drop ship and it had my bumper the next day. Maybe they are just saying worse case you know.
Good luck. Don't even have mine on yet because I am wanting to get my 100 mile service done before I do many accessories or modification to mine.

Reactions: LJSXS and TripleB
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not to try and give you false hope but I did the same thing about 3 weeks ago and got the same call and I said the same thing, yea that is the one I want. Well less than 2 weeks and I got a call for a drop ship and it had my bumper the next day. Maybe they are just saying worse case you know.
Good luck. Don't even have mine on yet because I am wanting to get my 100 mile service done before I do many accessories or modification to mine.
What is the current price for the TC?

chipolariverman

chipolariverman

Jun 11, 2019
Malone, FL
Ownership

1. Other Brand
L

LJSXS

Nov 27, 2019
Springdale Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Got the TC bumper out of the box. Very happy with the build quality of this bumper. Quick question, which tabs require gussets to be added? I’ve read somewhere where one tab will bend easily, just not sure which one. Thanks.

8392C130 DEE9 4F86 BBBD 048B1BFCD0A6 71244647 656A 4385 858B 92DA33C260DE

Reactions: TripleB
L

LJSXS

Nov 27, 2019
Springdale Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Got the TC bumper put on this evening and also put the winch on. Got synthetic rope and fairlead ordered to get rid of the cable.
I did notice with the TC bumper my front is now 3/4” lower than my rear due to it being heavier. What are you guys doing to get your units back level? Is there leveling blocks out there? I’m running the Fox QS3 shocks on my machine. TIA.

10C54A72 E344 413C 91A8 27927CF567DA

Reactions: TripleB
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got the TC bumper put on this evening and also put the winch on. Got synthetic rope and fairlead ordered to get rid of the cable.
I did notice with the TC bumper my front is now 3/4” lower than my rear due to it being heavier. What are you guys doing to get your units back level? Is there leveling blocks out there? I’m running the Fox QS3 shocks on my machine. TIA.

View attachment 213734
Just add some spring preload to bring it back up.

Reactions: TripleB and LJSXS
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!