P1000 Tough country bumper

Cookjames27

Cookjames27

May 13, 2020
Hammond, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anybody with a tough country bumper that can tell me what size shackles will fit the two mounting points on the front? I now have two sets that are too big. They were given to me but i want to get a decent setup.

Reactions: Lady01 and TxDoc
Cookjames27

Cookjames27

May 13, 2020
Hammond, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: Lady01 and TripleB
Hidro

Hidro

Nov 13, 2017
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I've been looking at that bumper but can't find the weight of the bumper anywhere. I haven't called the factory yet. How much does it weigh and are you happy with it?

Reactions: Lady01
Cookjames27

Cookjames27

May 13, 2020
Hammond, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been looking at that bumper but can't find the weight of the bumper anywhere. I haven't called the factory yet. How much does it weigh and are you happy with it?
I honestly cant give you a weight on it! I never could find a weight before i bought it but once on, I do not notice any sag.

Reactions: Hidro and Lady01
05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I received my bumper today. Now if I just had a machine to put in on. LMFAO The shipping weight is #150.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!