Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Anyone have experience with the Fastway Flip foot or the Husky Brute Superfoot? Interesting products to save on jack cranking for about $35. Lots of you tube videos. Kinda leaning towards the Husky, seems faster and # rated higher.

5EF08F2E DEA9 4CF5 9AA5 17D9DF859A06 41C533C4 CCCE 4462 A614 294FA4ECD7C3

Reactions: BWAF and trigger
Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Anyone have experience with the Fastway Flip foot or the Husky Brute Superfoot? Interesting products to save on jack cranking for about $35. Lots of you tube videos. Kinda leaning towards the Husky, seems faster and # rated higher.

View attachment 89406 View attachment 89413
Either one should do the job, After a lot of thinking a pondering over the Fastway or Superfoot I got the Superfoot and I am pleased with it and it seems to be more solid.

Last edited:
Reactions: BWAF and Mudder
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Either one should do the job, After a lot of thinking a pondering over the Fastway or Superfoot I go the Superfoot and I am pleased with it and it seems to be more solid.
Could a hitch pin be used on the Husky for removal when parked at the trailhead?

Reactions: BWAF
knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
biggest thing for you to make you decision is how much minimum ground clearance will you have one look a good bit longer than the other one

Reactions: JTW and BWAF
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Also like how the foot on the Husky can be removed, can change out between wheel or sand foot. Smart idea on either, wish I had the patent.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Could a hitch pin be used on the Husky for removal when parked at the trailhead?
If you mean a hitch pin the remove the whole foot then you could use a hitch pin and depending the the tongue weight of your trailer is is strong enough to support the weight. Mine is on my toy hauler that has a 1500 lb. tongue weight so I want to stick with the heavy bolts.

Reactions: BWAF and Mudder
Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Also like how the foot on the Husky can be removed, can change out between wheel or sand foot. Smart idea on either, wish I had the patent.
Yes, the foot is attached with a hitch pin and can be quickly removed and your wheel put on. The reason for the hitch pin at the bottom is because there is less motion than at the top of the foot where it bolts to the tongue jack.

Reactions: BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!