P1000 Transmission Jumping just off Idle

K

kevin1

Oct 26, 2018
Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know a lot of you guys have this happen when you want to barely lay your foot on gas pedal to move just a little bit my 1000-5 wants to start hunching or jumping you have to let off or mash the gas pedal more than you want too. Would moving up to a 29 tall tire a little heavier help with this or not it will do it almost every time I back up and when trying to barely move forward also any ideas or thoughts will be appreciated

Reactions: BWAF
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I know a lot of you guys have this happen when you want to barely lay your foot on gas pedal to move just a little bit my 1000-5 wants to start hunching or jumping you have to let off or mash the gas pedal more than you want too. Would moving up to a 29 tall tire a little heavier help with this or not it will do it almost every time I back up and when trying to barely move forward also any ideas or thoughts will be appreciated
How many miles on the machine?

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does it have update kit gets better with age

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
They usually get better after the first oil change. Making sure your heel is on the floorboard and resting your foot against the tunnel helps. There is also a part called a throttlemax that people like. One other thing that might help is the clutch relearn procedure.

P1000 - Reset the DCT Clutch / Clutch Initialize Learning Procedure

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Reactions: Mopower58
K

kevin1

Oct 26, 2018
Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok guys thanks for the info I will double check the clutch relearn I have looked at the throttle max I think I will go ahead and get one ordered

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!