BOX1

Talon Turbo

CincyCuda68

Sep 27, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

Talon R
It does show boost but not AFR, we've installed a gauge to display both as well in his. I'm guessing the ECM isn't capable of AFR ouput. He had to have a 2nd O2 sensor installed to read.

The units with failures are discouraging, but his is trucking right along so far.

We're also looking into why the ECM won't identify itself through our MCS after flashing. Only displays EPS and I4WD modules now.
I believe the PV3 can read AFR if you install the second wideband O2 sensor. What’s another few hundred $$$ lol

Reactions: 93whitese-r
box4

PaulF

Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

Talon R
I believe the PV3 can read AFR if you install the second wideband O2 sensor. What’s another few hundred $$$ lol
I can confirm this to be true...

GoTalon

Feb 7, 2020
Yuma, Arizona
Ownership

Talon R
Can anyone tell me if there will be a tune for PV3 for the Jackson kit? What is the warranty on the Jackson kit? Is there a downside to using the Trinity exhaust with the kit? Sorry for all the questions, JR has nothing on their site about the Talon Turbo.
I believe it comes with a Jackson a Racing Tuner!

CincyCuda68

Sep 27, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

Talon R
I believe it comes with a Jackson a Racing Tuner!
I know but if you already have the PV3 that’s just money out the window. Unless the tuner from Jackson only does the flash, then having the PV3 would still be worth it for the gauges and data logging

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!