Val6 shop heaters

Firemedic530

Firemedic530

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
West Jefferson, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been a member on here for a year and really feel like it's a great family. I know a lot of our members have a barn/shop and live in cold areas. I am a dealer for these heaters in Ohio and have been for 12 years. I would be happy to discount the heaters to members if anyone is interested. Anyone that is unfamiliar can Google it and see what I'm talking about. It is a Japanese designed and built infra red diesel fired heater for large garages up to warehouses as well as outdoor events. The manufacturer website is www.val6.com and mine is www.val6ohio.com. The heaters are built and priced like a furnace (expensive) and require truck ship. They are 99% efficient with virtually no CO or diesel smell. I don't think I could discount enough for those on the west coast to make it a good deal because of freight. You can PM me if you are interested or call me with questions. I'm not looking to grow my business on here, but if I can help some members out with a good price I would be happy to.

I could always deliver/meet at the Royal Blue area to get an excuse for a ride day/night.

Reactions: Mudwing
Firemedic530

Firemedic530

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
West Jefferson, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A photo

20181116 162927

Firemedic530

Firemedic530

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
West Jefferson, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Which one is @100000btu?
The KBE5L and the EPX are both on the low setting. If you are trying to compare to a torpedo type 100,000 then the Daystar at 53,000 is same amount of heat. BTU rating on heaters is simply fuel consumption, not heat output. You double the rating on a VAL6 to compare to forced air heat.
The KBE5L can easily heat a 40x60 insulated building and let the thermostat control it in Ohio.

I have used a Daystar and a KBE5L to heat my 30x30 garage with 10' ceiling. With thermostat on 60 the Daystar averaged 1.5 gallon a day. The KBE5L did it with about 1 gallon a day.

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
These are epic. You can work outside and a heavy crosswind will not blow the heat away since it is not blowing hot-air but radiating heat. My cousin has one and you really need tall ceilings and be 10 feet away from the thing to be able to stand in front of it and work.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!