Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
While this is somewhat humorous, I would caution any attacks on spouses. Addressing Monte is fair but not his wife. Just my opinion.
I never addressed anyone, only asked a question. Is there a pocahontas on here? Is asking if someone is liberal an attack now?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I am so Sorry for to believe what Gov. Newsome taught you guys about Liberalism along with Ice Cream eating Polosi on the West Coast! Now we are having a far Left that wants to go further Left of American Way! Thank, "Jesus Christ" that we still hold the senate and picked up a few in the House to Block the incoming Agenda! If you haven't, recognized "Gridlock", It's coming! With Biden and Kamala! In 2024! Trump will again "Make America Great AGAIN, AGAIN, and AGAIN! And Last until Eternity! Policies that he set has risen the deprived, to go forward instead of getting locked down for All! The Demo's want to make America dependent of the Government, to control all peoples that started with minimal. The Republicans want to provide opportunity to prosper! Wake the Freak Up!
Sorry, please edit your post for clarity....🤷‍♂️

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Dang, I didn't want to get involved in this conversation, but enough is enough! Let's, Rock on! I need to vent some frustration, what do you have? I am Retired and have very much time! Mr. Monte, It was good to meet you and Girlfriend in Arkansas! Do you, Have a Congrateutary Speech to make for what's coming in the Next, 3 1/2 yrs.? Let's Hear IT!
Pour yourself another drink Jimmy....😉

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I don’t want to hear it Monte, the Democrats have spent the last 4 years coming to grips that Trump was president and they weren’t even close to being successful at that so I’m not too worried about them being constructive by implementing a mask mandate that they won’t be able to enforce.
Another post that has nothing to do with the one you quoted....🤔

Reactions: Russ989
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
No, not at all but I didn’t see it going down a good path so I decided to help us all by avoiding the situation all together.
No worries Russ, I can’t see who you’re talking to. Thanks for the help just the same...👍

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
While this is somewhat humorous, I would caution any attacks on spouses. Addressing Monte is fair but not his wife. Just my opinion.
I have been lambasted by her and she's just like M, doesn't listen to anything you have to say, me feel bad? HA! But I see your point being a concertive that I am.;)

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

He's now married to Elizabeth Warren? That wasn't who he was with 2 years ago.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We may not always agree but I try to be fair.
Not always agreeing is a massive understatement by a country mile but being respectful is a good quality. It’s damn tough sometimes especially with what’s going on.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Not always agreeing is a massive understatement by a country mile but being respectful is a good quality. It’s damn tough sometimes especially with what’s going on.
True statement CP. Some days I have to walk away from "spirited discussions" before things really go south.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!