Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
You watch too much tv for me Cap....:D:D:D
Haha, I have a few shows I watch. Mostly in the evening’s. Shows like that, make me laugh.
You southern guys probably couldn’t understand them anyway. :D :D
Plus, we don’t have 70 degrees weather. Still hard to do much without big clothes on. :)
Clouds here today, around 30 this morning. Going up to 50. Showers all weekend. Maybe it will get rid of the rest of the frost in the ground. Anything that’s still in the shade is still frozen. :)
# The Great White North. :D
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
being retired, lol
I looked for it to record but wasent on here
Firebird. It’s one of those shows, that you can’t help but laugh.
Those guys are way up there in Labrador. They won’t have nice weather till May . :) or June.:)
That little truck isn’t much bigger than a 1000. They did a good job, for a couple NFLDer’s. Haha
We pick on Newfoundlanders up here. :) I haven’t met a Newfoundlander that I didn’t like.
911, when the planes all had to land , the planes that landed in NFLD, brought hundreds of people to NFLD that would’ve never seen it. A lot come back every year. There is a huge hotel in the middle of nowhere, that was put up by an American that landed. All the people with money go there. Kate Hodson has been there a few times. The icebergs go right along the coast in the early summer. :)
There is a trail that goes from one side of the island, right up top and around the island. Drive your bike off one ferry and days later drive on the other one and go back to Cape Breton to your vehicle.
There should be a Takeover in NFLD. :). Or Cape Breton. :)
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Firebird. It’s one of those shows, that you can’t help but laugh.
Those guys are way up there in Labrador. They won’t have nice weather till May . :) or June.:)
That little truck isn’t much bigger than a 1000. They did a good job, for a couple NFLDer’s. Haha
We pick on Newfoundlanders up here. :) I haven’t met a Newfoundlander that I didn’t like.
911, when the planes all had to land , the planes that landed in NFLD, brought hundreds of people to NFLD that would’ve never seen it. A lot come back every year. There is a huge hotel in the middle of nowhere, that was put up by an American that landed. All the people with money go there. Kate Hodson has been there a few times. The icebergs go right along the coast in the early summer. :)
There is a trail that goes from one side of the island, right up top and around the island. Drive your bike off one ferry and days later drive on the other one and go back to Cape Breton to your vehicle.
There should be a Takeover in NFLD. :). Or Cape Breton. :)
Caper
The trail is on an old rail line. So it’s a great trail. :)
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
sounds like its beautiful, different than here for sure. local trails are just farms basically an excuse to go ride with your buddies. but some of the parks you go to in ny like Adirondacks or southern ones have hills and pretty scenic. about 2 or 3hr drive to those or the northern pa ones

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
sounds like its beautiful, different than here for sure. local trails are just farms basically an excuse to go ride with your buddies. but some of the parks you go to in ny like Adirondacks or southern ones have hills and pretty scenic. about 2 or 3hr drive to those or the northern pa ones
It’s three hours to my camp in Cape Breton. It worth it. :)
Caper

Reactions: jwfirebird
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Haha, I have a few shows I watch. Mostly in the evening’s. Shows like that, make me laugh.
You southern guys probably couldn’t understand them anyway. :D :D
Plus, we don’t have 70 degrees weather. Still hard to do much without big clothes on. :)
Clouds here today, around 30 this morning. Going up to 50. Showers all weekend. Maybe it will get rid of the rest of the frost in the ground. Anything that’s still in the shade is still frozen. :)
# The Great White North. :D
Caper
I don’t even have tv’s in the house, I’m too busy. I think I’ll sleep when I’m dead...:D

Reactions: Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Cloudy and 65 here in the Natural State
Yep, it’s going to get hot too fast if we don’t put the breaks on it Wallace. :eek:

I’m headed to the enchanted state where it’s still getting in the 20’s and 30’s at night. :D

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
advertisement
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
One thing about the south, up and down temp swings. From mud to dust in 7 days. Heavy pollen coming soon so you can write your name on your hood.

3E100CF0 097A 486F 80B2 B5943ED01600

advertisement