Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It’s three hours to my camp in Cape Breton. It worth it. :)
Caper
If you get board watching tv Cap you can head on over to Cape
By the summer, you guys will be all wanting to go to NFLD. :D
Caper
Exactly, speaking of that, I’d actually like to visit that place!!!:cool:

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
nice here too rain and snow this weekend, early spring temps and crap weather
I don’t want anymore snow, firebird, not even flurries. :)
Saying that, we’ve had snow on May 11th. Years ago. But it’s hanging around. Haha. The Rock can get snow in June. Same in Cape Breton Highlands. That sucks. It makes it hard to go for a long drive, cold then warm. :)
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
If you get board watching tv Cap you can head on over to Cape

Exactly, speaking of that, I’d actually like to visit that place!!!:cool:
If you ever went, I know you’d love it. Everyone is too friendly. They love life. :) Watch our for the Newfoundland speed bumps. Moose.
It’s amazing how many Americans go around the Cabot Trail in Cape Breton, then cross the ferry to NFLD. Then back to CB. I talk to everyone. Haha. Believe it or not.
My wife and kids are amazed how I can walk up to someone in a store, on the beach or pumping gas , and start talking. I love talking to people from everywhere.
Haha, believe it or not, I’ve got a lot of stories. And when I get together with old friends, have a pop or two. And start blabbing. :)
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
If you ever went, I know you’d love it. Everyone is too friendly. They love life. :) Watch our for the Newfoundland speed bumps. Moose.
It’s amazing how many Americans go around the Cabot Trail in Cape Breton, then cross the ferry to NFLD. Then back to CB. I talk to everyone. Haha. Believe it or not.
My wife and kids are amazed how I can walk up to someone in a store, on the beach or pumping gas , and start talking. I love talking to people from everywhere.
Haha, believe it or not, I’ve got a lot of stories. And when I get together with old friends, have a pop or two. And start blabbing. :)
Caper
Don’t forget to get Screeched In. :)
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Monte, you’d love Cape Breton too. Your dollar being so good, there are a lot of Americans coming up and buying property. Ethan Hawke has a place around my camp. We’ve seen him on the beach a few times. He said he’s had a place up here for 20 years. No body bothers them.
I saw Natalie MacMaster on the beach one day. She’s a fiddle player. One of the best in the world. :) My camp is in Judique. People still speak Gaelic.
:)
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well it was 76 and partly sunny here today with a southerly breeze. A perfect day to go get the wifey a load of pine straw and crawfish/mudbugs. She loves crawfish and the convenient part of it is that the wholesaler we get the pinestraw from has fresh crawfish.

Reactions: Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Caper
Think I’ll find me a doc to live-stream on Newfoundland. :cool:

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Monte, you’d love Cape Breton too. Your dollar being so good, there are a lot of Americans coming up and buying property. Ethan Hawke has a place around my camp. We’ve seen him on the beach a few times. He said he’s had a place up here for 20 years. No body bothers them.
I saw Natalie MacMaster on the beach one day. She’s a fiddle player. One of the best in the world. :) My camp is in Judique. People still speak Gaelic.
Caper
That’s really cool, do you have some pics of your camp??

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Caper
I’m in Dalhart, Texas, north of Amarillo. Just picked up the new (to me) dozer I’m going to go do a bunch of work on my NM property with. :):cool:

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
E21749D5 6BFD 4E26 B0B3 99E769C16CA6
295079F8 50C8 400B BE28 B6F5130390FE
That’s really cool, do you have some pics of your camp??
I don’t have any pictures of the camp on my phone, but the sunset is from my deck. And the other one is Port Hood beach.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I’m in Dalhart, Texas, north of Amarillo. Just picked up the new (to me) dozer I’m going to go do a bunch of work on my NM property with. :):cool:
Nice. A giant D9 ? Or not quite that big. :)
I’d love to have one with a big root rake at my camp for a week. My neighbor cut a lot around the camp. And the guy cutting, made a mess.
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That’s a good size. My neighbor in CB has a big Hitachi excavator and a mid size Kabota, Dump truck and float, and a loader. Last year he got a dozer like yours. :)
He has money. :)
Caper
Monty doesn't now, HA! Just kidding! Monty has a enough money left over to burn a wet mule! HA!

advertisement