Weather Talk

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Just saw on the Weather Channel, someone, caught a Python over 15 feet long. @Bastardchild has to watch for gators and giant snakes. :D
A snake like that would give a gator a fight. :)
That’s a big snake. A friend years ago had an 11 footer. It was scary. And I’m not scared of snakes. :) His Rotti wanted out of the house when the snake was out of the cage. Haha. Don’t blame him.
:D
Caper
Damn thats a big snake! Snakes dont bother me either and I wouldnt wanna mess with it. Now spiders on the other hand....Im out!

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
@AlR , I just saw the video of the guy and his dog Shorty, in Cambell’s River, with the two Cougars. Those big cats weren’t bothered by that big dog at all. You would think that that dog would be the last thing they would want to go after. They did look like they just left mama. Still young. But crazy.
Caper
Yah. The young cats push the boundaries when they're kicked out by momma.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Damn thats a big snake! Snakes dont bother me either and I wouldnt wanna mess with it. Now spiders on the other hand....Im out!
Haha. That’s funny. I worked on the rig that came up from Mississippi to get finished. There were Black Widow’s and Brown Recluse still on the rig. I was a Forman so the young guys I had working for me were nervous. One guy was up above the deck head and I snuck up the ladder and put a little stick on his leg. I never saw him move so fast. Haha. Another guy I had a black plastic one I painted a red dot on . Put it in the elevator shaft. Pushed it down. Told my young guy , come here , look at this. Haha. He wouldn’t go in front of me, and as soon as he looked over my shoulder, it jumped, from behind pushed down. Haha. He ran, almost off the rig. :D
I’m not scared , haha, I just don’t want to get bit by one.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Yah. The young cats push the boundaries when they're kicked out by momma.
You could tell they were young. There aren’t supposed to be any in N S but I almost ran one over on a four lane highway at 12:30 , lunchtime. I had to nail the brakes. I saw another in Cape Breton. Not hard to tell a cat with a four foot tail with a black tip from a coyote. But DNR thinks it was. Haha. Idiots.

But seeing them come after that big dog , was just weird. Usually they don’t want to go after anything that could hurt them. :)
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hit 85 today. I think it is going to get back to 60s for high by the weekend.
Lets have a tick report, here I think it's going to be bad! Spent Friday through Sunday burning trees/brush from tornadoes this December, around four dump truck loads in the edge of the yard trying to burn the stump of a blown down tree. Ticks usually leave me alone, but since Friday I have picked seven so far? Got to get some tick spray!

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Lets have a tick report, here I think it's going to be bad! Spent Friday through Sunday burning trees/brush from tornadoes this December, around four dump truck loads in the edge of the yard trying to burn the stump of a blown down tree. Ticks usually leave me alone, but since Friday I have picked seven so far? Got to get some tick spray!
Pulled one of the dog so far this year.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
951270E7 8946 45F4 BD31 883E6E30C673
Damn stumps are hard to burn. There was a couple under these flames, and they hardly got burnt. :)
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
advertisement
advertisement